• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I've been sitting at the computer doing charts I neglected before vacation. I worked out this morning and felt fine, but the longer I sit here, the worse this pain is becoming. At first I barely noticed it, but it's become much more noticeable in the last thirty minutes. I stood up to stretch and it got a lot worse. I feel fine otherwise. No nausea, no fevers, but I seem to be rocking back and forth a bit to make it more tolerable. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Never had kidney stones before.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    .......Never had kidney stones before...........

They are a party! They are either floating around harmlessly or they are knifing your guts, no in between.
    I've found curling up in a ball helps better than laying down on your back.
    Also vodka doesn't hurt unless you have something stronger laying around.

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    Had a similar situation a while back. Went to the St. Francis ER. They kept me overnight and removed my gall bladder the next morning. Said it was gangrenous. Hope that's not your problem.

Clay Pigeon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 3, 2016
    Summitville
    See the urologist and get a 2 gallon flush, and tben have him exercise Pete with the largest sound in his kit, and finish it up with a extended prostate exam.
    You will be a rut buck in no time.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Uh... you haven't done anything recently that might've negatively impacted someone else, have you? Anything to cause any issues in a karmic sense?

DRAIN SURGEON

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Mooresvile
    With my first kidney stones I woke up with unbearable pain threw up and drove myself to the hospital. Passed it two weeks later. Usually one or both testicles will ache.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    My wife has ibs-c, during a particularly bad flare-up, where we were considering seeking medical assistance, I suggested we try White Castle, she was fine again within 24 hours.

I have a 10 mile/30 minute limit on WC, I prefer home field advantage if I'm scheduling a good. . . .flushing of the pipes!:rockwoot:

Top Bottom