• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    I like to think of myself as being inclusive and open minded, but some of the shows on there have gone off the rail, the latest show has us about ready to cancel our service. I have heard the Hulu offers commercial free for a little more. So we are looking for alternatives. Does anyone have Hulu? If so do they have enough content? We also have prime that we really don't use for videos.

Thoughts please

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Dude. "change the channel".

I get LOTS of programming there that is not in the least bit controversial or offensive to my sensibilities.

But do whatever floats your boat. :dunno:

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    Dude. "change the channel".

I get LOTS of programming there that is not in the least bit controversial or offensive to my sensibilities.

But do whatever floats your boat. :dunno:

Well let me put it this way if they put out a show " Dear Bible clinging freedom loving Gun owners" would you support a business with your hard earned dollars?

Nojoy621

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 10, 2016
    Crown point
    So you're upset a private company is making a satirical tv show no one is forcing you to watch based on a saterical movie that came out in 2014? Are you gonna boycott the movie theaters that played the movie?

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    I haven't seen Disparate Treatment, what's it about?

It's an action movie about a man born 100 years too late. Fed up with the chaos of modern society, he hacks his internet connection to bits with a machete, blows up his television and flees to the woods with only his family, a deck of Uno cards, his grandpappy's trusty 1911 and the Good Book in tow. Can he avoid the horrible fate of being offended while the world crumbles around him? Tune in tonight, only on TLC. Right after "The Duggars Take Las Vegas."

Clay Pigeon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 3, 2016
    Summitville
    Maybe lock it on RFD channel, but even He Haw is disparaging to rednecks.
    24 hour Sandy Patty?
    How about a 10 CD set from Bill & Gloria Gaither?

How about turning it off and read a book?

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Well let me put it this way if they put out a show " Dear Bible clinging freedom loving Gun owners" would you support a business with your hard earned dollars?

Who says I have to watch and be offended? I see lots of stuff I dont agree with. But I choose to stream what I want.

But once again, if your panties are thoroughly bunched, its your prerogative to cut the cord.

But I must have missed something. And maybe more of us.

Can you spell it out in crayon exactly what you are talking about? Some of us arent mind readers nor too sharp. (and please stick to dark colorered crayons so old farts can see better)

EDIT: or are you talking about this?

http://www.infowars.com/trailer-for...s-in-just-one-day-and-sparks-customer-revolt/

Clay Pigeon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 3, 2016
    Summitville
    I assumed he was talking about Dear White People...at least that's what everyone else in the Facebook world is complaining about...

Oh Thank God, I thought for a minute that Lucas McCain spanked Mark for getting in trouble,
    Or worse that Marshall Dillon finally spent the night with Miss Kitty.

Top Bottom