• ...and so much more!
  • JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    The good news for them is that she won't be deported any time soon.

The bad news is that we taxpayers can pay for all her support.

amboy49

Master
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    central indiana
    The last paragraph of the article was an editorial statement about immigrants being less likely to commit a crime than someone born in the United States. What that had to do with THIS illegal alien's actions causing the death of someone escapes me. Nothing was said regarding the research into illegal activity of illegal "immigrants."

rvb

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    IN (a refugee from MD)
    The last paragraph of the article was an editorial statement about immigrants being less likely to commit a crime than someone born in the United States. What that had to do with THIS illegal alien's actions causing the death of someone escapes me. Nothing was said regarding the research into illegal activity of illegal "immigrants."

That last paragraph indicates the media still doesn't get the difference between an immigrant, and an illegal immigrant....

Statistics show 100% of illegal immigrants have already committed a crime... by being here...

-rvb

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    If she hadn't been here he would be alive today.
    We don't need to import drunk *******s.

Yes indeed - we have enough of our own.

Don't worry, INGO's will get it countered with an equally wide blanket statement.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Seems like the drunk driver lives and the other driver/passengers die a lot.

i say use her and anyone who kills while driving drunk as living crash test specimens. Give the poor defenseless dummies a break.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city

i say use her and anyone who kills while driving drunk as living crash test specimens. Give the poor defenseless dummies a break.
    Yep sadly.
    This was the case when a drunk driver killed my dear friend and mentor Roland Stine. Drunk Driver didn't die unfortunately. I hate dunk drivers. If you drink and drive I hope karma gets you

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    That last paragraph indicates the media still doesn't get the difference between an immigrant, and an illegal immigrant....

Statistics show 100% of illegal immigrants have already committed a crime... by being here...

-rvb

I don't even know why it matters what the percentage of whoever commits crimes is. It's not like citizens can be deported, so what's the relevance?

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana

Had a .26 (IIRC) go through the front windshield and Wile E. Coyote into a newly plowed soybean field.

She was trying to get up when volunteer township firefighters showed up.

It's about being loose upon impact. Ask Hoosierdoc or an ER nurse.

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis

That last paragraph is a lie.
    EVERY illegal immigrant becomes a criminal the moment they sneak into this country illegally.
    So actually, illegal immigrants have a 100% criminal rate.

Spear Dane

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 4, 2015
    Kokomo area

My mom, who was a medical professional with a fair amount of ER experience, told me once that yes, they do indeed survive more often and it's because in being drunk they are generally relaxed and oblivious when the accident happens. Apparently that makes a difference.

Old Prof

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2015
    West Lafayette
    My mom, who was a medical professional with a fair amount of ER experience, told me once that yes, they do indeed survive more often and it's because in being drunk they are generally relaxed and oblivious when the accident happens. Apparently that makes a difference.

That's why I always ride drunk.

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    Just as with the Steinle family, this family will be treated as expendable, all the better to ensure that unscrupulous businesses get cheap labor and for Democrats to get cheap votes.

Top Bottom