• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CindyE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    north/central IN
    She wishes she had no money...i think i can figure out how to fix that, although it'll probably happen soon enough!
    If the pics are taken where she lives, judging from the background, she could spend some money on remodeling!

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    She wishes she had no money...i think i can figure out how to fix that, although it'll probably happen soon enough!
    If the pics are taken where she lives, judging from the background, she could spend some money on remodeling!
    yep. She needs to marry a woman and get a divorce. Then she won't have anything left. Her wife's lawyer would probably even take half her breast implants.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    "She’s sick of shopping, misses hustling for a paycheck and has struggled to find a boyfriend who isn’t using her for the dough, she said."

No one is forcing her to shop, no one is preventing her from getting a job. As for boyfriends, look in the gutter and you're bound to find trash.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Zero sympathy.

Want to feel better? Put the money to good use. Find a nice charity to work with. Establish a foundation or scholarship.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I don't think she needs to worry. $1.25 million won't last the rest of her life. I'm surprised it lasted this long....wait, it probably hasn't.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    The irony is that people wasting money on lottery tickets* don't have the discipline or skills to handle the payout when they win.

* Wasting: spending large sums of non-disposable funds with intense hope of winning.

Old Dog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 4, 2016
    Central Indiana
    I care... I really do, so much so that I am willing to manage her and her money for free. Will set her up in nice apartment for 18 months, while I travel the country looking for places to enjoy and things to do!!

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I suspect we have some on here who wouldn't use her for her money...

"She’s sick of shopping, misses hustling for a paycheck and has struggled to find a boyfriend who isn’t using her for the dough, she said."

No one is forcing her to shop, no one is preventing her from getting a job. As for boyfriends, look in the gutter and you're bound to find trash.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I need to win a lottery.

I gots me some plans.

Big plans.
    b73ce531392c4a5d2ef5726b025b0443.jpg

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I don't think she needs to worry. $1.25 million won't last the rest of her life. I'm surprised it lasted this long....wait, it probably hasn't.

Article said she wanted to sue the lottery for ruining her life by giving her all that money........

Now, follow me here...... she wants to sue them which "typically" involves a monetary award if successful......
    they give her MORE money.... life is further ruined, larger jugs..... sue again..... etc.... it's the perfect scam.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Article said she wanted to sue the lottery for ruining her life by giving her all that money........

Now, follow me here...... she wants to sue them which "typically" involves a monetary award if successful......
    they give her MORE money.... life is further ruined, larger jugs..... sue again..... etc.... it's the perfect scam.

My boss threatened to give me time off for.... missing work.
    Yup. I almost rolled on the floor I was laughing so hard.
    So, I work a buttload, decide NOT to come in on my day off, and you want to PUNISH me by giving me time off.
    :rofl:

I'm gonna miss boss #20 something (dang, I'm losing track).
    I wonder if boss #20 something +1 will be as funny.

Top Bottom