• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ballistix

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 17, 2016
    Next Door
    With the warm temps and the sun shining, I couldn't resist throwing some 1.5lb porterhouse steaks on the grill.
    They were accompanied by a garden salad and large baked potato with butter and sour cream.

There's no better steak, than one that comes off of the grill at home. During the summer, we try to have them once every weekend.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    I spent all weekend working on indoor projects. I did get to roll up the garage door when I was working on my seatbelt retractor though... so that was nice!
    Kinda bummed me up, but I got a lot done... winter projects and all... just crap luck that it was warm

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    Went across the street and visited with an elderly neighbor couple who we love, then just went for a walk. Glock 42 in a fanny-pack.

Dirty Steve

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 16, 2011
    Danville
    Got to wear shorts and sunglasses on my daily runs both days instead of silk long underwear, lycra pants, wind shirt, hat, face mask and gloves. Was kind of nice for a change. Washed the truck, did some yard work, and played with fire burning out the roadside embankment.

Dirty Steve

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Had too many honey do's yesterday but today had some grilled steaks baked potato, salad and a nice cold beer while streaming Lights Out 8 from south Georgia.. Got me all worked up to shake off the winter storage and fire up the big block

ljk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    May 21, 2013
    Two yards, our house and the rental. Good workout which I needed.

Taking tomorrow off to be with my boys since no school.

IndyGal65

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Speedway, IN
    Bought and assembled a new Char-Griller grill/smoker. Spent the afternoon seasoning the metal parts whilst staying hydrated with some barley and hops, then made some hamburgers.

bocefus78

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 9, 2014
    Hamilton Co.
    Sat outside all day yesterday smoking pork shoulders and doing 12 Oz curls. 3hrs of range time this am. A little yard work this afternoon and threw the ball until the dog was gassed.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    I floated around a little two acre pond and caught bass for about 4 hours today with a good friend. Usually if I go bass fishing in February it's in Florida. What a great day!

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    I spent all weekend working on indoor projects. I did get to roll up the garage door when I was working on my seatbelt retractor though... so that was nice!
    Kinda bummed me up, but I got a lot done... winter projects and all... just crap luck that it was warm

I'm in the same situation. I am 2 years into a 5 year home reno. Inside work during cold months, outside work during warm months. I finished putting down some baseboard in the main living area, and got it all painted. Had a little time left so I went out in the garage and worked on getting the cabinets we took out of the kitchen last Winter installed in the garage.

So, I kinda went outside.

I have two handguns(1 on order and 1 at S&W). If I had either one, I would have went to the range.

I was going to work on my current AR build, but the front pivot pin is buggered up so I need a new one. So I didn't get too far on that project.:(

Still a good weekend overall.

jgressley2003

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2011
    Miami County
    Took a couple bicycle rides and starting staining a muzzleloader project a friend gave to me. That was going well until the zip tie I had to hold it up, came undone, and the stock hit the ground. Needless to say I was pi$$ed off, but I think the brass plate on the end will cover the damage.

hoosierdaddy1976

I Can't Believe it's not Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    newton county
    Had a daughter turn 7 yesterday, wife and MIL took her to American Girl store in Chicago. Took the rest of the kids to the park. Our puppy got some socializing and light training when my mom brought her pup over. Kids shot a bunch of baskets in the driveway

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Sadly we had to bury my wife's mom yesterday after cancer took her. It was a relief after watching her suffering the final weeks. Best weather we could have hoped for the funeral. It brought out a lot of family we weren't sure whether we would see or not.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom