Any gun ranges in columbus or nashville area?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rw02kr43

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    Paragon
    Are there any gun ranges in the Columbus or Nashville area that I can shoot my shotgun? It's a short one, so not really any good for trap shooting. Just want to do targets and stuff. Get a few rounds through it.

Thanks
    Jason

rw02kr43

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    Paragon
    can I shoot a shotgun there on the range? And the past few times I've gone past there it's been closed. I didn't know if it was still there or not.

Jason

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    If its a one-off, see if you can find an INGOer thats a member of Hoosier Hills Rifle and Pistol that can host you as their guest. Its about 10 mins from Columbus on 46 near Gnaw Bone.

Or become a member. I've considered the latter myself because my inlaws live 15 mins from it and we are down there almost every weekend swimming in their pool.

1mil-high

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 30, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Hoosier Hills is a nice range. I am pretty sure membership is only aroun $65 annually and includes access to their indoor range in Columbus. Not a huge club, but they also have some decent events each year.

87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    Hoosier Hills is a nice club. I seldom go to the outdoor range in the summer and have many people there shooting. Never had to wait for a spot. Indoor range is similar. Only thing you have to be sure of is certain days they close the range for events. I always check the site before I head out there. Drove to the outdoor range one time with my daughter only to find a Revere's Riders even in session. I knew that it was happening...but forgot. I haven't forgotten to check again since. :)

Membership is 75/yr for renewals. 100/yr for first year. There are rules on the site for requirements to join. Its more than just show up and pay dues. You'll have to review the page and see the requirements.

russc2542

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Oct 24, 2015
    Columbus
    Accuracy Unlimited allows shotguns in their 25yd indoor range. Not technically between Columbus and Nashville but not far (between Seymour & N. Vernon)

MoparMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    A little further south in Freetown is South Central Gun Club. We also host USPSA, Steel and 3 Gun matches. I do like Atterbury and Accuracy Unlimited as well.

EyeCarry

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 10, 2014
    Bloomington
    Accuracy Unlimited allows shotguns in their 25yd indoor range. Not technically between Columbus and Nashville but not far (between Seymour & N. Vernon)
    I just heard about this place today on the radio. Have to keep it in mind along with Bite the Bullet when I get down that way.

Top Bottom