• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FordMan08

Shooter
    Rating - 96.2%
    24   1   1
    Nov 26, 2008
    Parts Unknown
    No big story here, I had 3 Hells Angels pass me on I-65 today about 40 miles south of Indianapolis. On the back of their jackets it said Hells Angels Indiana. First ones i've seen.

Like I said, no story, just sharing.

citizenkane

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    The outlaws have a clubhouse on the near east side of indy and the Sons of silence have one on the west side. Ive never seen the hells angels though. They must be somewhat above the level as they signs on the buildings.

Sasquatchhunter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Salem
    SOS, Cloven hooves, and Outlaws are pretty active in Indiana. I did not know that the Angels had a chapter here though. Must be a new or few member thing. Last I heard their numbers were pretty low, nationally speaking.

Chefcook

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Raccoon City
    Hells Angels take off their colors before traveling threw Indianapolis. I have seen them riding south of Indy pulling over just after Franklin and putting their vests back on. Indy is Outlaw territory.... Outlaws and Black Pistons are who you see around town mostly...

Gritch

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    Portage
    I know the Hells Angels have a clubhouse in South Bend. They tried to get started around here a few years ago, but the Outlaws pushed them out. Really just the Outlaws and Invaders here.

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    I've never knowingly seen a Hell's Angels member in Indiana. I think when I was very young we saw about 10 of them around Colorado Springs, CO. I remember thinking they looked so cool in their leather jackets. I had no idea what a Hell's Angel was.

Any of you watch the television show Sons of Anarchy? I've downloaded a few episodes and it is pretty interesting.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    my father in law and brother in law are in the hells angels but other than them being members I know nothing about the club. they live near St Louis tho. nicest guys you'll ever meet too...couldnt tell it by lookin at em:):

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    my father in law and brother in law are in the hells angels but other than them being members I know nothing about the club. they live near St Louis tho. nicest guys you'll ever meet too...couldnt tell it by lookin at em:):

I have nothing good to say about any of the motorcycle gangs, so I'll just say nothing.

ATF Consumer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    South Side Indy
    You got me...
    cute-funny-animals-01.jpg

Last edited:

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    I'd like to join a patch gang, so I could be cool and all. But then I'd have to buy a Harley. You can't do this
    <----
    on a Harley.

bogus

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 16, 2009
    Columbus area
    I saw them. They blew passed me on US31 by Edinburgh yesterday around 4:00 as I was heading to Atterbury. There was a black 4x4 pick-up weaving in and out of traffic to stay behind them. Not sure if they were together or if the guys in the truck just had interest in the Angels.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    justynrhynesr
    Top Bottom