• Total voters

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    Where do you get your subs.

My favorites are Jimmy Johns and Quiznos but JJ is a better value. I have a buddy who owns a Subway so I eat there a lot and I'm a little worn out.

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    Ya I forgot Penn Station. Good subs but I feel like I'm going to have a heart attack when I walk out of there.

Crystalship1

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2008
    Oaklandon, IN.
    Even though Subway is not as good as far as taste to Penn Station and Quiznos I get my subs there because I'm making some small attempt to control my fat intake. :rolleyesedit:

cougar_guy04

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2008
    Lookin' for Galt's Gulch
    There's a Subway in my Residence Hall and my meal plan is good there for dinner on weeknights, so you can probably guess which I eat at most (though, I doubt I'll eat there at all after I graduate).

My favorite was always Jimmy John's, but they closed up here in Terre Haute. Penn Station is my new favorite, but dang it's expensive.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I like them all. It really depends on what I'm in the mood for. They're all different styles of subs.

cougar_guy04

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2008
    Lookin' for Galt's Gulch
    I'm surprised JJ closed in a college town. You can get really cheap subs there. Was it in a bad location?
    Nope, one location was a block away from ISU's campus and the other was just built in a new strip mall on the south side of town.

I was told it was a franchise violation of some sort that got them shut down. Really made me sad as JJ was my Saturday night dinner of choice at least 1-2 times a month.

Ri22o

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2008
    Speedway
    i can only pick one?
    And it had better be Quizno's, bitch. :rockwoot:

On a side note, I have and will never eat at a Jimmy John's. I know (and dislike very much) a guy that worked at one, and because he worked there I refuse to eat there.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    On a side note, I have and will never eat at a Jimmy John's. I know (and dislike very much) a guy that worked at one, and because he worked there I refuse to eat there.

Wow. When you hold a grudge, you really hold a grudge. Do you refuse to drive the same make of car, too? :):

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    ..... On a side note, I have and will never eat at a Jimmy John's. I know (and dislike very much) a guy that worked at one, and because he worked there I refuse to eat there.

I though only women held grudges like that... hehehehehe

I like quiznos because of the slammies. I like Jimmy Johns because of the bread. I like Subway cause it's cheaper or seems to be. I like Penn station because it's something different from subway and quiznos. You can only eat at a place so often before you get tired of it. We were at the Greenwood mall and there's a place in the foodcourt that sells a wonderful Chicken Teriyaki sub (I think it's considered a sub) that's made with a chicken breast. I don't know the name of it. I just know when we go down to Elmore's and stop at the mall, that's where my husband and I eat.

Top Bottom