Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    super large version

Revetment (defined)

revetment-DNSC8606115.JPG

Aviation Facilities

and finally ... the before and after of the photo... very interesting.

Kablam! | Bad Astronomy | Discover Magazine

Last edited by a moderator:

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    :rules:

Yes they have changed and apparently we are expexted to check the rules thread daily or at least on a very regular baises..........
    He posted a definition to a word, there is no way to paraphrase that. If the mods have a problem with us posting definitions of words then this place has turned into a place I don't want to be anymore.

Don't you think it's time you give up your crusade a bit? It seems as though all you do on INGO anymore is search for people that are breaking the new rule and then post the rules smiley. Give it up already...

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    He posted a definition to a word, there is no way to paraphrase that. If the mods have a problem with us posting definitions of words then this place has turned into a place I don't want to be anymore.

Don't you think it's time you give up your crusade a bit? It seems as though all you do on INGO anymore is search for people that are breaking the new rule and then post the rules smiley. Give it up already...

The quote was from/in the Revetment link..... like the mods say... just post the link and then people can click and read.

If you think it is all I do then do a search for all my rescent posts..... if I remember right I have like 3 posts with that smiley and probably 30 that are regular posts... if not more.........
    I also have better things to do then search them out...... I post when I see them, don't when I don't.

P.S. The mods said to report the posts..... instead of doing so or letting it go and them probably getting an infraction I figured I would be a nice guy and point it out to them......

Top Bottom