• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Renowned vaccine researcher, Mary Tocco, has been booked to come to Northwest Indiana, on Wednesday, November 17th, 2010. She has spent a long career studying the effects of vaccinating, and will present us with her answers to the questions: “Are Vaccines Safe & Necessary?”

Mary Tocco - "Are Vaccines Safe & Necessary?"

Wednesday, November 17th, 2010

6:00 PM and 9:30 PM

800 E. 81st Avenue
    Merrillville, IN

Mary Tocco Coming to Indiana | LibertyStraightUp.net

She will discuss the difference between normal immunity and vaccinations, raising children vaccine FREE, and the latest scientific research on mercury and aluminum in vaccines. She illustrates how the H1N1 Flu vaccine is dangerous, the Gardasil cancer vaccine is causing severe injury and will prove that vaccines cause illness and can lead to death.

Mary’s jaw-dropping presentation will educate and inform the public on how to defend their health care rights. Parents cannot make educated decisions about vaccinating without this critical information.

If you support this cause and wish members of your community could become more informed about the issue of vaccinating, please consider chipping in a donation to the group funding the operation. Every dollar donated will be used to provide a FREE TO ATTEND educational presentation for parents, grandparents and all members of the community. The Venue is not yet confirmed, but we will be in the Northern Porter/Lake County area. As soon as venue location as soon as it is secured, it will be passed on immediately. Business sponsors have a chance to advertise in the event program.

Last edited:

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    This looks interesting.

A good opportunity to hear the other side of the story and be as informed as possible when making these decisions.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    It should be a good event if it gets the funding. Chip in if you believe in the cause! They need funding by November 1st. THIS WEEK.

Bondhead88

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 26, 2010
    Currently In Toronto
    In 2001 I took my yearly flu vaccine. It brought a special surprise with it. 6 weeks after the flu shot i started to get drastically ill. What I became ill with was Guillain-Barré Syndrome.

I ended up in a wheel chair, horrible pain, muscle weakness and clinging to life. My wife was raised in a family that avoided most inoculations. I wish I had listened to her.

I would not have wished on my worst enemy what I had to endure. Before i would ever accept another inoculation I would research everything I could outside the standard medical community as they tend to be tight lipped about the potential risks.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    In 2001 I took my yearly flu vaccine. It brought a special surprise with it. 6 weeks after the flu shot i started to get drastically ill. What I became ill with was Guillain-Barré Syndrome.

I ended up in a wheel chair, horrible pain, muscle weakness and clinging to life. My wife was raised in a family that avoided most inoculations. I wish I had listened to her.

I would not have wished on my worst enemy what I had to endure. Before i would ever accept another inoculation I would research everything I could outside the standard medical community as they tend to be tight lipped about the potential risks.

You are not alone. Lots of other people on this site alone have made their stories known in discussions we have had, as well as others who have PM'ed me privately. And this site has only 10K members, and far fewer who actually participate.

How can this be? The "official" sources suggest that the risks are incomprehensibly low, on the order of 0.000001 or lower. Do people actually buy that?

Tripp11

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Fishers, IN

My brother's story is identical to yours. At age 40, he had never had any flu shot before...and then he decided to get one from the urging of his daughters. Five years later, he still suffers from fatigue, numbness, lack of muscle control, headaches, and a long laundry list of other issues.

My wife, my daughter and I will NEVER get another flu shot for as long as we live. It's just not worth the risk.

I have asked some medical professionals if I have a higher liklihood of being struck with GBS because of my brother, and none of them could give me an honest answer.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    I have asked some medical professionals if I have a higher liklihood of being struck with GBS because of my brother, and none of them could give me an honest answer.

Ha. We are lucky they acknowledge the link between the vaccine & GBS whatsoever. How silly of us to demand that they actually study the phenomenon.

Thank you for sharing your story.

POC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 17, 2010
    West Baden, IN
    Bondhead, I can't say for sure. There are a myriad of things that enter into all things medical.
    But a simple "yes" would be my answer to you, you are at a greater risk since a close family member had a reaction.
    That being said: I don't trust vaccines. I never get a flu shot, or pneumonia shot. I only got the shots I had to to get into Nursing school, and keep my job.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    I only got the shots I had to to get into Nursing school, and keep my job.

This causes me great amounts of concern. My sister had a seizure after her last vaccine and she is currently a senior in her nursing program. Every source tells me she is in great danger if she gets any more vaccines, which inevitably will be pushed by her future employers. It is already painfully obvious that her nervous system was overcome by the poisons they gave her. Vaccinating again could leave her paralyzed or braindead like so many others.

I will do everything in my power to help her avoid taking further vaccines.

POC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 17, 2010
    West Baden, IN
    I didn't have to get any additional shots after school, before starting work.

Since I had had all my childhood shots I only had to get a Hep. B shot, IIRC.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    I hope she is lucky in finding employment that can respect her medical decisions. Even one Hep B shot is unacceptable in my opinion. I have met a family that must administer 24-hour per day care to their paralyzed, vaccine-injured teenage daughter. I can't fathom how that must feel.

POC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 17, 2010
    West Baden, IN
    I had to get that Hep B shot before I got into school. So she should be good to go.

The problem with Health Care is they have to make sure that you don't "carry" something along with you at work and give to others. They're just protecting "us". :rolleyes:

Top Bottom