40 Teens Saved by Lesbian Couple with Boat and Guts.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Last edited:

Love the 1911

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 20, 2010
    I truly hope if I am ever placed in a position to do something heroic that the news will not label that a married man, a police officer, a Christian, a gun owner, etc engaged in a heroic act. I only hope that I am represented as a man that was more concerned for his fellow man than his own life in the moment.

Always good to hear about good people doing good things in the face of evil circumstances.

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    I truly hope if I am ever placed in a position to do something heroic that the news will not label that a married man, a police officer, a Christian, a gun owner, etc engaged in a heroic act. I only hope that I am represented as a man that was more concerned for his fellow man than his own life in the moment.

At least the part that was translated from the original article did just that.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    It is odd that this turns up on lots of gay/lesbian boards (hey, I just Googled - that's it), and not on any "news" sites.

Good for them, though! Speaks to the quality of their character.

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    That was the point of the bloggers. It would be very similar to when a gun owner saves a life and gets no credit for it.

Frankly, I suspect it is because the original article was in a foreign language and the media is just too lazy to work that hard to steal. Give it 24 hours and it will be the buzz.

Not the first time or the last the media will just not be very good. Oh, and if it is not real, in 24 hours or so we will know as well...

My bet is real and unreported by lazy media.

Top Bottom