Let me apologize to whomever it is that I have ticked off...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    It has come to my attention that I have made some INGOer very unhappy in his or her dealings with me and Indiana Supply Depot.
    As most of you know, I work with ISD at the Indy1500 show pretty much every time it's going on. I have an extensive background in retail management and I try to carry that over to my work with ISD. Again, it has come to my attention that there is at least one INGO member who feels like he has been wronged by me when he has attempted to do business with ISD. I would like to take this time to apologize to whomever that member is and humbly ask what I can do to make it right.
    I realize that in the retail business each customer only wants to be treated with respect. I try to meet that goal with each interaction, but I am only human and I realize we as humans are not perfect. So again, let me apologize for making you feel as if you were treated with less than absolute respect from me.
    Please let me know, either in this thread or via PM, what I can do to make this right. Part of what I heard about your negative experience with me also includes the statement that you would continually relay your unpleasant experience and warn others to take their business elsewhere. Don't do that to ISD because of something I may have done. Let me offer my apology and do what it takes to satisfy you, the customer.

Thanks.

-Nick

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    I have been around you and chris at the shows for years and know you guys are squared away and good guys, putting this out here for everyone to see reinforces my view of that.

LFD102

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Oct 25, 2011
    Brownsburg
    Nick I applaud you for standing up and publicly apologizing. To me it show your a man of integrity. I hope who ever it is that is upset with you will see that too.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    I find it hard to believe anyone can have a bad experience from ISD. I have nothing but great things to say about ISD. And that includes everyone who is working/helping for ISD.

Constructionist

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    I don't know you, but after seeing someone who has the character to post this, I'd definitely do business with you.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I accept your apology. I admit I was very hurt when you failed to compliment my new scarf. It went so well with the rest of my ensemble.

bigcraig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indy
    I am just here to see where this goes, as I can't imagine VUPDblue treating a customer in anyway but well mannered.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    A round of bacon and beers and we'll all be happy!! :D

Seriously though i dont think i've ever seen someone come out and apologise or try to make things better like this. Respect to you sir

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    There are some guys on here who either own a business or represent one. I can't recall one who I would not go to and say, "Hey, I believe you screwed up here and I want to talk to you about this." Men should do business as men and be willing to talk face-to-face when there is a difference of opinion. Yeah, maybe VUPDblue messed up and that could certainly be the case, but now whomever it is he offended only gets a posted statement of regret instead of a hearty handshake and a real apology.

Way to make it right for ISD, NIck!

Top Bottom