• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • canav844

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 22, 2011
    Both that I know that have tried it, were women. Both liked it. Make your own conclusions.

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    I know a couple guys that like those super sweet vodkas. They steal sips of my drinks when I have them, but WILL NOT order one for themselves. :shrug:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Well at least puking the next morning will seem more like a party. :laugh:

205e15d48b147cc2b37baaa8d8fa.jpg

Need to have a bunch of these cake confetti foil things floating in the bottle like the gold flake in Goldschlager.

SideArmed

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 22, 2011
    I played in a golf scramble put on by a large bar here in town, they had different distributors (beer/liquor) set up at the begining of every hole with bartenders pouring drinks & handing out food at every tee box. One of the holes the girl was pouring different flavored vodkas. Normally I am not a vodka guy, but I had her pour me a sip of the cake vodka, it was uncanny how much like birthday cake that vodka actually smells/tastes like. There was absolutly no "vodka" that I could detect in it, just straight up birthday cake in a shot glass.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    .... There was absolutly no "vodka" that I could detect in it, just straight up birthday cake in a shot glass.

Sounds like fun in the making..... you just know somebody has or will give a "birthday shot" of flaming birthday cake vodka.

FlamingShot.gif

:):

abrumlev

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    NE Indy
    My girl loves the cake vodka but moreso Jack Daniels. I'll drink a white russian, jack and coke, or vodka redbull. Besides those, I only drink good beer.

SideArmed

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 22, 2011
    Sounds like fun in the making..... you just know somebody has or will give a "birthday shot" of flaming birthday cake vodka.

:):

I told the bartender at that hole, "this can only lead to problems...."

Oh I love the gif, the dragons breath fire ball cracked me up.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    I played in a golf scramble put on by a large bar here in town, they had different distributors (beer/liquor) set up at the begining of every hole with bartenders pouring drinks & handing out food at every tee box. One of the holes the girl was pouring different flavored vodkas. Normally I am not a vodka guy, but I had her pour me a sip of the cake vodka, it was uncanny how much like birthday cake that vodka actually smells/tastes like. There was absolutly no "vodka" that I could detect in it, just straight up birthday cake in a shot glass.

There was still the burn of the alcohol... But you're right. Uncanny...

And as a guy with a sweet-tooth and poor impulse control, a bottle of that stuff would be very, very dangerous in my possession. :n00b:

ETA: The Stoli Doli... Essentially a pineapple schnaaps. Making your own flavored schnapps is easy: Buy vodka; insert fruit of your choice; let sit for a few months (in the dark).

Last edited:

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    there is a bottle of chocolate flavored vodka floating in my house. I was with the buyer who (yea it was my mom) but I'll admit I stole a shot or 2 of the stuff... I will still stick with my Makers Mark.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Hey, if you're not secure enough in your manhood to drink cake flavored vodka, you're just not dedicated enough to getting drunk. The first someone challenges you, just smirk and ignore him. If he insists, show him what it means to need mechanical assistance to breathe. If you fall for his crap, just turn in your man card now. What a wuss.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Hey, if you're not secure enough in your manhood to drink cake flavored vodka, you're just not dedicated enough to getting drunk.

Yeah, what he said!

To the haters: So it's cool to pour deer urine about yourself at certain times of the year, but drinking cake vodka in the presence of a HUMAN female is suddenly a sign of being a fruitcake? I will imbibe the ambrosia of the human female while she prepares for what comes next. Failing that, it's a round of deer urine, on me.:ranton:

Top Bottom