• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Another thread gave me an idea,(yeah I know, SCARY). Let's create a story, everyone is invited to contribute with the only guidelines are let's keep it clean and try to stay somewhat in line with the preceeding posts.

I'll start;

I was standing in line at McDonalds one day, when suddenly a gang of 5 year old girls walk in. . . . . . .

mcolford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 8, 2010
    I realized my shirt had got tucked behind my gun, thus meaning I was OC'ing now, and one of the evil little girls saw this as her oppoprtunity and.....

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    reached for my Primary Carry Gun. Pivoting away from her, I slipped on the wet floor and fell flat on my back, dumping hot coffee all over my Back-Up Gun in the underwear holster right next to Mr. Willie.

Ogre

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I was being assaulted by heathen children weilding hash browns, and drink straws, chanting "You fell down in the "House of Ronald"!". Their eyes glowed with a psychotic ambivolence to my pain. Just then...

Jaredjosh

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2009
    Indy
    I was being assaulted by heathen children weilding hash browns, and drink straws, chanting "You fell down in the "House of Ronald"!". Their eyes glowed with a psychotic ambivolence to my pain. Just then...

I stood up as quickly as possible and then It happened, as it did other times before, agonizing pain shot straight down the left side of my body, I knew what it was, I know that pain all so well, It was from.......

jimmyw86

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 29, 2011
    Broad Ripple
    Earlier that morning when I did too much speed and now my heart and the left side of my body is slowly dying. I started walking away from the little demon children when all of the sudden..

7th Stepper

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2011
    Indiana
    Little did I know that the original heathen demon had unclipped the safety on my holster, and was now brandishing my personal protection device, demanding more fries and extra bacon on the egg McMuffin's that that she had ordered, but had been told that the company policy dictated that only 2 strips be added to the McMuffin, thereby rendering it an incomplete meal.....

Ogre

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Officer Harliss was quickly incapacitated by a well placed full Ketchup cup projectile to both eyes. The monstrous children quickly began pummeling him demanding “bacon from the pig!” He dropped to the ground succumbing to battered shins and well placed punches to the groin. He lay helpless to both me and himself. The pain continued coursing through my outer left extremities, but all I could think of was the fight I had with my wife not 30 minutes ago, and how it might be our last. Was I too harsh in demanding she not have the sexual re-assignment surgery? Quickly my mind was brought back to the moment when all of the sudden….

joslar15

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Bloomington
    the restaurant was bathed in a blinding, brilliant white light and the sound of a thousand blaring trumpets. That's when things started getting weird. As the blinding light subsided and the sound of trumpets faded away,

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    Titanium Frost appeared! He looked like something straight out of a Clint Eastwood movie dressed in poncho and wearing a straight billed cowboy hat, spurs jingling as he walked. (Fade in background music) With his trusty sidekick...

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    But this sidekick was not his normal side kick, it was a strange little hobbit that I knew from walmart. he was ill tempered and loved to grab at people. he reached out for me but I....

joslar15

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Bloomington
    Chuck had left the the building. Up on the counter was none other than Rick Astley, performing "Never Gonna Give You Up." I'd been real-life rickrolled by Chuck Norris!

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    But I could feel the "eyes of the Ranger" were upon me. So I quickly and ever so quietly used my marine training and crawled out the door. Next thing you know, I found myself...

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    face deep in snow, why the hell did i crawl out? So i stood up, and saw a piece of card board blowing across the parking lot, so I ran over and

Top Bottom