• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • K_W

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 14, 2008
    Indy / Carmel
    The way I read is that any device that is implanted will have a rfid not that people in general are going to be implanted.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    The way I read is that any device that is implanted will have a rfid not that people in general are going to be implanted.

Whichever way, having any RFID device introduced into our bodies, particularly without our approval, is an invasion of privacy which should not (will not) be tolerated.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Has anyone noticed that the link on this woman's blog to the FDA is not a working link?

I'm not yet convinced that "class II implantable medical devices" are ONLY RFID chips designed to track us and to basically qualify as "the mark of the beast".

I want to know more, but at this point, I'm not willing to consider a blog as being 100%, unquestionable fact.

Blessings,
    Bill

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Has anyone noticed that the link on this woman's blog to the FDA is not a working link?

I'm not yet convinced that "class II implantable medical devices" are ONLY RFID chips designed to track us and to basically qualify as "the mark of the beast".

I want to know more, but at this point, I'm not willing to consider a blog as being 100%, unquestionable fact.

Blessings,
    Bill

I, for one, am not particularly worried about this in terms of eschatology since as I understand it the mark of the beast is an physically accepted sign of allegiance that must be received as such and not something you can be 'tricked' into accepting against your will--you have to knowingly and willfully sign on with the other team even if you don't fully understand the charter. My concern with it is that it has the potential to mandate way too much information and access available to anyone with the scanning equipment. If you think hacking and identity theft are bad now, you haven't seen anything yet. I would also point out that governments have a far smaller problem with criminals than with free-thinking citizens. As long as the criminals keep it down to a low rumble, there will not be any great confrontation. Regular citizens thinking or living outside the box will not be tolerated since that is a threat to the power of (especially totalitarian) government, where general crime usually isn't.

Johnny C

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Solsberry , In
    I, for one, am not particularly worried about this in terms of eschatology since as I understand it the mark of the beast is an physically accepted sign of allegiance that must be received as such and not something you can be 'tricked' into accepting against your will--you have to knowingly and willfully sign on with the other team even if you don't fully understand the charter. My concern with it is that it has the potential to mandate way too much information and access available to anyone with the scanning equipment. If you think hacking and identity theft are bad now, you haven't seen anything yet. I would also point out that governments have a far smaller problem with criminals than with free-thinking citizens. As long as the criminals keep it down to a low rumble, there will not be any great confrontation. Regular citizens thinking or living outside the box will not be tolerated since that is a threat to the power of (especially totalitarian) government, where general crime usually isn't.

The mark of the beast will be on our heads or hands, meaning just that what we THINK and what we DO will mark us as followers of the beast. Not an actual mark at all.

Just like in the O.T. the hebrews were told to have the words of the lord on their heads and hands...so what did they do?... they invented the phalactery. Little boxes of bible verses that they tied to their heads and hands. but their minds and deeds were still far from God.

I dont want to have an implant, but WHEN we are eventually marked in some way, I wont be fearing for my soul for it. Of course if I have to reject Christ to get my chip, thats a different story.:twocents:

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    The mark of the beast will be on our heads or hands, meaning just that what we THINK and what we DO will mark us as followers of the beast. Not an actual mark at all.

Just like in the O.T. the hebrews were told to have the words of the lord on their heads and hands...so what did they do?... they invented the phalactery. Little boxes of bible verses that they tied to their heads and hands. but their minds and deeds were still far from God.

I dont want to have an implant, but WHEN we are eventually marked in some way, I wont be fearing for my soul for it. Of course if I have to reject Christ to get my chip, thats a different story.:twocents:

Interesting point. I hadn't thought of it quite that way. I would prefer to move back toward the original topic since we are getting closer to the boundary regarding the rule on religious discussions.

nawainwright

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    New Hampshire
    Frankly, I'm surprised that this discussion is not already locked down. Speaking of the Biblical End Times and different eschatology theories seems against the charter we signed up for. (it should be noted that I do not have a problem with discussion of these ideas, nor do I think they don't have a place in a political forum, I just know the hammer comes down on them)

IBTL

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Frankly, I'm surprised that this discussion is not already locked down. Speaking of the Biblical End Times and different eschatology theories seems against the charter we signed up for. (it should be noted that I do not have a problem with discussion of these ideas, nor do I think they don't have a place in a political forum, I just know the hammer comes down on them)

IBTL

I would agree with the surprise and with your philosophical approach, although I am with the mods so far as allowing religious discussions (i.e., arguing doctrine) would turn the place into a free-for-all very quickly with a completely off-topic issue. Concerning the reasons for the site to exist, I am satisfied that this can be handled adequately so far as gun ownership/preparedness is concerned within the realm of general SHTF without going doctrinal, which is what they seem not to allow. Passing references or references within a political context without arguing doctrine or proselytizing per se seem not to bother anyone.

skyscout

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    either way...this is flat out creepy. However, I have come to expect creepy as the order of the day from this current admin.

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    If there were a serial number on them that would make it easier to detect if you got a PoS hip replacement, I'm all for it. I'm not talking like just scanning with a "scanner" but by xray. A number that would be highlighted via an xray could potentially help with so many "orthotic" recalls and info tracking to see if something NEEDS to be pulled from the market.

Don't worry about the MoB until the guillotines start coming out ;)

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    If there were a serial number on them that would make it easier to detect if you got a PoS hip replacement, I'm all for it. I'm not talking like just scanning with a "scanner" but by xray. A number that would be highlighted via an xray could potentially help with so many "orthotic" recalls and info tracking to see if something NEEDS to be pulled from the market.

You raised another issue. I, for one, have no problem whatsoever with people receiving any RFID device provided that they FREELY CHOOSE to do so.

mr.steve

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2012
    Plymouth
    What a coincidence, I'm just finishing my prototype RFID erasing device. I've worked with RFID devices ever since the railroads began to mark all of their rolling stock with them (1996??). The railroad has readers along the side of the tracks to monitor movements of cars, locomotives additionally relay remaining fuel and maintenance codes as well. My basic concept is: " What can be read with RF can be destroyed by RF" Now with this info about ObamaCare My retirement should be an easy one.:)::):

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville

Wouldn't the pertinent information be in the patient's medical files?

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    Not usually. I don't believe they mark down the lot number. Just the device. I think this might help with some of the issues the fda is having with PoS hip implants wearing out.

We could start a new company and make ortho products, and as long as it is similar enough in nature to a "tested" implant, a company doesn't have to test it. If a lot number was somehow flawed (joint/synthetic cartiledge breaking down early, then at the recalling company's expense have people with suspected "lots" get an xray.

There are already scans done to identify you, as well as numbers. SSN, hospital bar code/admit!lprocedure bracelets.

We have a lot more to fear than a repeat of the number of man x3. Worst case, it is the MoB and there really is nothing we can do to stop it. Why would you want to on theological standpoint? Its funny to me that the people who fear it the most are the ones who supposedly have nothing to fear.

Top Bottom