• Status
    Not open for further replies.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Are you bringing any cigars from the big smoke?

I only got one while I was there, and only that one cause I thought it was the Gurkha Assassin, had the same looking box, but when I asked the guy he said they made them...it was called Doublegun or something. The outside wrapper/leaf tore off in my pocket though. :n00b: I was too busy drinking and socializing.

Part 1 is located here: https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/break_room/106004-nwi_ingo_general_post.html

Last edited by a moderator:

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    photobucket-11573-1335327194048.jpg

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.6%
    40   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Sometimes when my pager goes off in the middle of the night, I think to myself, "Someone better be on fire, or someone better be really really hurt to make it worth me getting out of bed." But then the adrenaline kicks in, and the heart takes hold, and I rush out the door and jump in my car ready to help someone I don't know. And then sometimes, by the time you get to the fire station the police inform the disbatcher that Fire is not needed, and I start thinking, "Someone better be on fire, or someone better be really really hurt to make it worth me getting out of bed."

Goober135

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Valparaiso
    Does anyone up in NWI know of any places with reasonably priced 9mm IN STOCK? I called all three Walmarts in the Lafayette area, and not a single one had ANY 9mm FMJ in stock or even any at their warehouses...:dunno:

I won't be in DA REGION until mid to late afternoon on Friday. I don't need a ton of 9mm, but I was hoping to pick up ~100 rounds or so, preferably in a "Value Pack". If anyone in NWI knows where 9mm is currently in stock and are also going to the Meet-N-Shoot, I would be very grateful if you picked me up a box or two and brought them on Saturday. I would happily pay you back at the shoot and also let you shoot a few mags through any of my guns! :D :ar15:

If you're not willing to do that / not going to the Meet-N-Shoot, please let me know who has any 9mm in stock and I'll try to get some as soon as I get into town on Friday! :nailbite:

Thanks guys & gals! :ingo:
    John

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Bob, are you going to the 1101 early today? Just got off work, thinking of a quicky if your there when I drive by.

Do you real have to publicly announce your's and bob's private affairs? Its bad enough we know what happened to the Ruger, we don't need to know about you two...:dunno:

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    On a serious note, which is impossible with this group, I'm probably just gonna go straight home. Being that the 1101 doesn't open til 9 and I'm in the area and don't want to sit in the lot for an hour. I'd fall asleep. Oh well, there's always next time.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom