• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    Self destructive doesn't describe this type of behavior.

Lindsay-Lohan-on-Gun-Saftey-1.jpg

Lindsay-Lohan-on-Gun-Saftey.jpg

In typical big media fashion there is practically no out cry about the reckless gun play and total lack of gun safety by Lohan or Richardson. Not to mention she is a convicted felon? Correct me if I am wrong…
    Scantly Clad Lindsay Lohan Photographed With Gun To Her Head

PaulF

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Part of me wants to talk to her about the four rules...

...part of me wants her to pull the trigger. (just joking, of course)

-Paul

stack23

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 11, 2011
    NWI
    I wish the whole Kardashian family would do this, and pull the trigger.. It amazes me how many famous people there are who have no talent at all

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Why is this a problem?

What am I supposed to be outraged about? Gun safety? It is a photo shoot. Tame at that.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Geez. I remember there being a kerfluffle about those pics when they came out. Almost 2 years ago. Like 11 said. It's just a photoshoot. Not even really edgy. I preferred her in the nuns habit with the big magnum.

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    So where is the Brady Campaign and the rest of the antis with the uproar about these photos?

Oh yeah, I forgot. She's a celebrity, and exempt from idle speculation that she may do something "bad" (despite evidence to the contrary) with a firearm.

VikingWarlord

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 1, 2012
    Noblesville
    So where is the Brady Campaign and the rest of the antis with the uproar about these photos?

Oh yeah, I forgot. She's a celebrity, and exempt from idle speculation that she may do something "bad" (despite evidence to the contrary) with a firearm.

They were out in force two years ago when the photos first came out, as mentioned above.

williamsburg

Master
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Nov 12, 2011
    Oaklandon
    I find it kind of funny how when its pointed to her temple she looks sad. But when it's by her mouth she has a smile of sorts. Shows where her happy spot is huh.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I wish the whole Kardashian family would do this, and pull the trigger.. It amazes me how many famous people there are who have no talent at all

It amazes me that the general public creates celebs out of rich people because they've got nothing going on in their own lives. Don't blame the Kardashians (or any other reality TV idiots). Blame the stupid American public that places an importance on crap like that. I'd rather the trigger pullers be the brain dead idiots that keep up the demand for the ignorance seen in reality shows that star people that are famous because they have money without an ounce of talent.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    It amazes me that the general public creates celebs out of rich people because they've got nothing going on in their own lives. Don't blame the Kardashians (or any other reality TV idiots). Blame the stupid American public that places an importance on crap like that. I'd rather the trigger pullers be the brain dead idiots that keep up the demand for the ignorance seen in reality shows that star people that are famous because they have money without an ounce of talent.

Nobody would know about them if they weren't paying for marketing. They pay to get their names out there. Don't forget that.

And one of these days you just might start seeing billboards with my face on them, saying "COOLEST GUY IN INDY!"

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Nobody would know about them if they weren't paying for marketing. They pay to get their names out there. Don't forget that.

And one of these days you just might start seeing billboards with my face on them, saying "COOLEST GUY IN INDY!"

Even if they're paying to market themselves, if people weren't brain dead and willing to buy into complete garbage...nobody would care about them. If there ever was a billboard saying you're the coolest guy in Indy" I would probably think how lame it was and move on with my life. That is highly unlikely though as I'm sure there are a few midgets in Indy and you'll never be as cool as any midget.

Top Bottom