• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • w_ADAM_d88

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Greenfield
    This struck a nerve. It's hard to believe that someone could have such a lack of respect for our military men and women. I wish every service men/women would kick this guys ass.
    :xmad:

picture.php

iChokePeople

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Feb 11, 2011
    Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Something like the thing above would amuse me, not make me angry.

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Posers; once they open their mouths, the stupid escapes. Always end up getting called out by mil members.

MoparMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    There are a lot of wanna-be's out there. Look all over the internet, there are people being busted all the time. Stolen Valor is a good site. But its not different than famous people wear military uniforms because it looks cool. You didnt see any actors or musicians from the WWII generation do that. Some of them actually served!

ryanbr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Logansport
    One thing is for sure. Us Marines who earned the title will put an ass whoopim on your ass like you could never imagine when found out your a poser! Only way to be a Marine is to earn it!

w_ADAM_d88

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Greenfield
    My best friend a Marine is where I got this. He posted it to his facebook. His exact words were... " I would like to be the person that posed as a tattoo artist to give the man his tattoo. I'd give him a tattoo he'd never forget. It would be of my knuckles permanently indented in his skull."

Top Bottom