• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    For whatever reason I can't close the old one, I reported it to the mods and I'm sure they'll handle it appropriately.

medic6882

Plinker
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    Demotte
    Any recommendations on a mid range red dot for a AR ? Can't really afford $500 was really looking to try and stay around $250 or less .

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    :drool:
    So want that $499 American Tactical STG 44 22lr that Blythe's has but I need to be strong and not go to the LIGHT SIDE. Saving my money for a .308 and am 60% there now.

D**** you Sadclown for putting that offer out there.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Ericwp it will probably be all gone by the time I make it back to Hammond... It's my luck... but I'll pickup the family to make sure I get whats left... 15 minutes from LaPorte WM... then Valpo and back up...

This ammo depletion is nuts,

That ATI 22 Sturm would be cool for a photo shoot but not sure where you would get the ammo to feed it at this point...

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.6%
    41   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    :drool:
    So want that $499 American Tactical STG 44 22lr that Blythe's has but I need to be strong and not go to the LIGHT SIDE. Saving my money for a .308 and am 60% there now.

D**** you Sadclown for putting that offer out there.

you might as well pick one up Jedi. It is not like the .308 you want will be available by the time you have all your money saved up. At least with the STG you will be able to attend appleseeds with it.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Coming back from Ft Wayne. SUV is packed to the roof with fencing gear and there are several military duffel bags on the roof strapped to the roof rack. The new fencing team we are starting now has equipment! I'm tired. 3 hours each way was easy, it was carting all the equipment up the stairs from a school basement that wore me out.

Making a couple quick(?) stops on the way home to keep the wife happy (she slep in the car). Then home to rest.

Who wants to bet that I pull into the garage, forgetting the equipment is strapped to the roofrack, and crush the roof of my SUV?

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    Coming back from Ft Wayne. SUV is packed to the roof with fencing gear and there are several military duffel bags on the roof strapped to the roof rack. The new fencing team we are starting now has equipment! I'm tired. 3 hours each way was easy, it was carting all the equipment up the stairs from a school basement that wore me out.

Making a couple quick(?) stops on the way home to keep the wife happy (she slep in the car). Then home to rest.

Who wants to bet that I pull into the garage, forgetting the equipment is strapped to the roofrack, and crush the roof of my SUV?

i'll take garage damage for a thousand alex!

i'll wave as we pass you heading east, going to Milford in a few minutes.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom