Colts want improvements, but want Marion County to help pay for it.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • John317

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 25, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Marion County residents are still paying for the Hoosier Dome and will be forever paying for lucas oil.... same with Market Square Arena.......

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Yeah, the same city who is looking at laying off 75 firefighters, furlough IMPD civilian employee 1 day a week for the rest of the year and furlough IMPD officers 7 days by the end of the year, is giving the COLTS 2 million. I love it...ugh

Sfrandolph

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 23, 2012
    Boone county
    This is why I have never bought a ticket to see the Colts, never will, and I personally will back and cheer for any team that plays against them. I hate the colts because of Jim "the burglar" Irsay.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    And didn't I read someplace that they were going to spend millions to improve public transit or a rail line? Indianapolis must be rolling in money????:dunno:

devil07

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    East Side Indy
    I wish the city would grow a pair and tell Irsay to stop demanding money when he knows the city is in financial trouble. Of course, while I'm dreaming, lets have the mayor stop f'in over city employees so he can spend the $$ on building condos downtown and other stuff. Furlough police? Really??? like the PD isn't stretched as is...heading into what's looking like it'll be a Very busy summer....

pute62

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Lawrence
    I don't eat out in Marion County. I typically stay in Johnson County.

If you eat anywhere in Marion or the County's that border it,you pay for the Colts and will for life. Of course it's only a few pennies but if you're a bucketass like me who likes to eat out a lot, it adds up.

Top Bottom