What are your hobbies outside of shooting?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CVictor

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Apr 14, 2009
    Crown Point
    My apologies if there's another thread on this. I'm new here and figured this would be a good way to get to know some of you guys. I'll start, only two things that really interest me outside of firearms are drag racing and weightlifting. I spend a lot of time at US41 dragway in morocco right by willow slough, anyone familiar with it? Also an avid weightlifter.

For fun here's a pic of the mustang at US41.

shootout.jpg

Last edited:

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    my only other interest besides shooting, hunting, and fishing are martial arts. ive taken judo-kung fu-and my main form is jui-jitsu do small cage fights (atleast usto).i was a college wrestler so im not much of a stand up fighter mainly a ground fighter. mabye thats why i hated kung-fu

JustGone

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 19, 2009
    In the PRK now =(
    Outside of guns I like to read, and mess around with computers, photography, photoshop, and video games :rockwoot:

Every once in a while I like to mess with cars lol

Farmritch

Expert
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    OC
    Flying,Ham Radio,Farming,Tractor shows,Steam Engines, Railroading ( I have a railway maintence vehicle Check out NARCOA.org), Not much into racing but I am the head wrench on a 34 Ford/Gibbons 540 CI Blown 8.5 second car

Last edited:

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    camping, hunting, fishing, and now that my focus is back together I'll be getting back into racing. I'll be doing a little drag racing, not as much as you probably. But mostly SCCA autocross. I did use to drag race alot, I've got a couple first place trophies from Wed. night bracket racing at Muncie Dragway sitting on my entertainment center. I've heard good things about the US41 track, but haven't been there yet. Oh yeah, also farming, which I'm trying to get into more now so I can take over the family farm someday.

Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    I spend a lot of time informally studying economics, specifically Austrian School. I've been at it for about 10 years now.

Weightlifting/exercise/fitness... have a gym in the basement, currently doing P90X.

Oh yeah, and

wow.gif

CVictor

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Apr 14, 2009
    Crown Point
    Video games I guess, I haven't played the PS3 in weeks though.
    I play Call of duty on xbox occasionally, good for killing time.
    Yeeeeaaahhhh...go on. pics? that sounds like something I would like to see.
    +1
    Flying,Ham Radio,Farming,Tractor shows, Not much into racing but I am the head wrench on a 34 Ford/Gibbons 540 CI Blown 8.5 second car
    :rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot: any pics?
    I spend a lot of time informally studying economics, specifically Austrian School. I've been at it for about 10 years now.

Weightlifting/exercise/fitness... have a gym in the basement, currently doing P90X.

Oh yeah, and

wow.gif
    Oh geez "the craft" lol, i know so many people addicted to that game. I always ask them if they've won yet and just get wierd looks in return:dunno:

in_betts

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    North of FW
    Wow you guys are really enlightening! I didn't know there was anything outside of guns and activities you engage in with guns. The things you learn here at INGO!

Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    Oh geez "the craft" lol, i know so many people addicted to that game. I always ask them if they've won yet and just get wierd looks in return:dunno:

Think of it this way: you're telling someone you shoot, and they say "have you hit the target yet?" And you say yes... then they say "so you're done, right?"

It's kinda like that.

Top Bottom