• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield

INGO Has become such a great community I wanted to open my heart to the members needs. I understand some of the challenges life can throw at you and would like to pray for anyone who needs it. If you would rather PM me with a particular prayer request :yesway:. Or you can post here for the power of numbers.

FYI INGO SMALL GROUPS: https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...ingo_small_groups_bible_study.html#post821666

What are some Bible verses on prayer?

Below you will see a selection of Bible verses on prayer:

Prayer is Effective
    "This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us - whatever we ask - we know that we have what we asked of him" (1 John 5:14-15).

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus" (Philippians 4:6-7).

"…The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective" (James 5:16).

"And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the saints" (Ephesians 6:18).

[FONT=arial, helvetica][SIZE=-2]A Prayer for the Cancer Patient[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=arial, helvetica][SIZE=-2]A Prayer for the Person with Emotional Pain[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=arial, helvetica][SIZE=-2]A Prayer for Fear[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=arial, helvetica][SIZE=-2]A Prayer for a Patient Facing the Birth of a Child[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=arial, helvetica][SIZE=-2]A Prayer for Patients Facing Imminent Death[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=arial, helvetica][SIZE=-2]A Prayer for Loneliness[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=arial, helvetica][SIZE=-2]A Prayer for Patient Facing Surgery[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=arial, helvetica][SIZE=-2]A Prayer for Strength[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=arial, helvetica][SIZE=-2]A Prayer for the Heart[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=arial, helvetica][SIZE=-2]A Prayer for Sleep[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=arial, helvetica][SIZE=-2]A Prayer Upon Receiving Bad News[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=arial, helvetica][SIZE=-2]A Prayer Before Going Home[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=arial, helvetica][SIZE=-2]A Prayer for One by the Bedside[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=arial, helvetica][SIZE=-2]A Prayer for Patience[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=arial, helvetica][SIZE=-2]A Prayer for Forgiveness[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=arial, helvetica][SIZE=-2]A Prayer for Courage[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=arial, helvetica][SIZE=-2]
    [/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=arial, helvetica]INGO 'Fishers of Men' Accountability Group[/FONT]

Please only serious post, there is plenty of other places on INGO to have fun and debate.

INGO SMALL GROUPS https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/break_room/73501-ingo_small_groups_bible_study.html#post821666

Last edited:

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I am in, both to send prayers, and to ask for some. I go into the hospital next Wednesday to have my right knee replaced and to have a Heart ablation surgery. I tried to rep you but it says I have to spread some around before I give it to again, Thank you for the thread, this is a great forum, with allot of great people.

Greg.B

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Evansville
    Great idea. My mom's in the hospital...again. She's been in about 75% of the time since July with complications caused primarily by congestive heart failure. The doctors say she can cope with these problems and live a somewhat normal rest of her life, if she's dedicated to doing what she's supposed to do. The problem is, some of the things they're needing her to do she's being not so good about doing as thoroughly as she should. All of us kids are talking to her, supporting her, and encouraging her, but I'm afraid she's somewhat hard headed...so, I'm asking for prayers to give her the strength to help herself, to give dad the strength he needs while he's coping with this, and to give us kids the strength to continue to support both of them and help them through this.

Thanks to everyone involved in this thread! :)

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    I've asked for prayer from this board before and was shocked at the amount of people who either wished me well or said they would pray for me (or both). I appreciated it and it meant a lot to me. I will definitely ask for it again in the future as long as everything is copacetic with the forum and even if it weren't, I'd still probably ask. HAHA!

ggglobert9

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 6, 2009
    Ft Wayne
    For anyone who doesn't believe in miracles...On Saturday 10/10/2009 my son-in-law was in a very severe accident with his best friend, almost killing both of them in a Corvette going over 100 mph. Both survived...son-in-law and friend both have a long recovery ahead. Also I had a very serious case of some sort of flu. Then to top it all off...my stepson rolled his car with 4 people in the car after being almost hit head on and being run off the road at 55 mph. All were wearing seatbelts and walked away. Also my son who is deployed has a TSE date of the day after Christmas! Any questions about miracles and blessings...ask GOD! I believe. Any prayers always appreciated.

zip

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Prayers sent.

and prayers will be appreciated as I am going to have a severely compromised immune system for the next 6 months

jd3772000

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2009
    Indy
    Askin for prayer for a cousin and all family for he just passed an hour ago at I.U. hospital downtown indy.

Rest in peace cousin. We love you.

luvall

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Noblesville

Heb 5:7 During the days of Jesus’ life on earth, he offered up prayers and petitions with loud cries and tears to the one who could save him from death, and he was heard because of his reverent submission.

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield

Heb 5:7 During the days of Jesus’ life on earth, he offered up prayers and petitions with loud cries and tears to the one who could save him from death, and he was heard because of his reverent submission.

AMEN

cross.gif

wtfd661

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    North East Indiana
    Great idea. My mom's in the hospital...again. She's been in about 75% of the time since July with complications caused primarily by congestive heart failure. The doctors say she can cope with these problems and live a somewhat normal rest of her life, if she's dedicated to doing what she's supposed to do. The problem is, some of the things they're needing her to do she's being not so good about doing as thoroughly as she should. All of us kids are talking to her, supporting her, and encouraging her, but I'm afraid she's somewhat hard headed...so, I'm asking for prayers to give her the strength to help herself, to give dad the strength he needs while he's coping with this, and to give us kids the strength to continue to support both of them and help them through this.

Thanks to everyone involved in this thread! :)

For anyone who doesn't believe in miracles...On Saturday 10/10/2009 my son-in-law was in a very severe accident with his best friend, almost killing both of them in a Corvette going over 100 mph. Both survived...son-in-law and friend both have a long recovery ahead. Also I had a very serious case of some sort of flu. Then to top it all off...my stepson rolled his car with 4 people in the car after being almost hit head on and being run off the road at 55 mph. All were wearing seatbelts and walked away. Also my son who is deployed has a TSE date of the day after Christmas! Any questions about miracles and blessings...ask GOD! I believe. Any prayers always appreciated.

Prayers sent.

and prayers will be appreciated as I am going to have a severely compromised immune system for the next 6 months

Askin for prayer for a cousin and all family for he just passed an hour ago at I.U. hospital downtown indy.

Rest in peace cousin. We love you.

Prayers sent for all. May God bless, strengthen, and heal all who need it.

lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington
    I'm going to throw this out for those of us who are currently unemployed. I've been looking for full time job for months with no luck. I'm sure there are several more in a similar situation, and we could use some prayer.

Top Bottom