• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    Last night's show was pretty interesting .

He put forth the idea that 9/11 was a false flag op and that the hijackers may have been in the cockpits when the planes were still on the ground .

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I think we are going to need these!!

Tin-Foil-Ghosts.jpg

And this!

tinfoilcar.jpg

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    I think we are going to need these!!

Tin-Foil-Ghosts.jpg

And this!

tinfoilcar.jpg

I only got to see part of last night's latest episode but Jesse definitely is having a mid life mental crisis. IMO this show was worse than the first. All innuendo and no fact. Where is Al Gore when you need him :rolleyes:

Glock21

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    IL
    I only got to see part of last night's latest episode but Jesse definitely is having a mid life mental crisis. IMO this show was worse than the first. All innuendo and no fact. Where is Al Gore when you need him :rolleyes:

Well, the show is called Conspiracy THEORY, so perhaps it shouldn't be looked at through such an intense mircoscope. :)

antdog/zook

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    pearl harbor, 9/11 i believe false flag ops. only reason i believe terrorist in plane before takeoff is the "something mounted" on plane 2. seen in all the vids. missles? i strongly believe there were explosives that helped on all 3 buildings. how did the wtc #7 building fall so fast?

haldir

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2008
    Goshen
    Don't forget that all of the inner pillars had explosives used on them as well. And don't forget the Jews were behind it all anyway. Even an official at the UN said they needed to be investigated. :n00b::stickpoke::whistle:

Panama

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jul 13, 2008
    Racing Capital
    He put forth the idea that 9/11 was a false flag op and that the hijackers may have been in the cockpits when the planes were still on the ground .

I absolutely believe there is more to HARRP than we may ever know.

However, Jesse's quote above proves only one thing to me,
    Jesse Ventura is one seriously bent tool!

What a Maroon, as Elmer Fudd would have said!
    :n00b:

buzzard pickins

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    Out by the Prague pond
    Hey,JESSIE, where is Art Bell? You can't have a genuine conspiracy without ART especally about HAARP.Go to the high desert and find him now. Also, was GOV.SARAH PALLIN not returning your calls, no Gov yo Gov. privi. talk.
    From where I sit, the only conspiracy is hown these old celebs with bad hair get TV gigs. PONEYTAIL ...thats sooo kennedy assination theory. lame

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Between Greenwood and Martinsville
    I haven't watched the show, but have seen Jesse in several interviews over the past year.....The things he is saying tend to fall right in line with what I believe. My problem is in him being the spokesman. I have the "privilege" of being acquainted with him. My father worked with Jesse closely during his campaign for Governor of MN and I met him several times. At that point he talked a good line and had his wits about him still, but the damage he did to the state of MN will be felt for decades to come......He has gone off his rocker and only serves to push people away from the causes he supports.

Top Bottom