Indiana Black Expo, what are you doing to get ready?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Armed Eastsider

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    I have made plans to avoid downtown at all costs, carry my 12 gauge anywhere I go and hope for the best. Also plan on watching all the news stories about the horrible racist police officers who are violently arresting innocent black people who "aint done nuttin wrong"

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    Corner of Georgia and Capitol at 2pm during black expo, I might have to hurt the little sob.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    i do the same thing i always do, any other day of the year. AVOID DOWNTOWN INDY AT ALL COST AT NIGHT!!!! i'd sure hate to get into a shootout, and kill some innocent thugs and make their poor mommas cry and get on the news and say how innocent their little babies were, even though they had illegal guns and drugs on them.

during any downtown event that brings the thugs out, i try to stay away. The state fair is just now starting to get better. Technically its illegal to carry our guns into the state fair. thats one FAIL by the state right there!!! THUGS dont give a crap. so why should i, if they are gonna be bringing theirs??? speaking hypothetically of coarse

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    during any downtown event that brings the thugs out, i try to stay away. The state fair is just now starting to get better. Technically its illegal to carry our guns into the state fair. thats one FAIL by the state right there!!! THUGS dont give a crap. so why should i, if they are gonna be bringing theirs??? speaking hypothetically of coarse

The Indiana State Fair as declined dramatically. I've been gone for years, but when I came back.. and attended one last year, nothing but violent thugs there. We saw cops had to travel in bands to make what would be simple arrest, I saw one crook actually try to fight the cops.

I dont think I'll being going back anytime soon.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    I've heard about it on here, but WTF is this?

a crock of crap, that caucasians would never get away with having. just like black history month.

i dont want a white event, or white history month, but i dont think its right that i couldnt have one if i did want one without people calling me a racist, which isnt true.

we need to have AMERICAN history month where ALL colors are proud to be americans and learn about America for a change. where we are tought equality. The lack of patriotism in this country is sickening.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    The Indiana State Fair as declined dramatically. I've been gone for years, but when I came back.. and attended one last year, nothing but violent thugs there. We saw cops had to travel in bands to make what would be simple arrest, I saw one crook actually try to fight the cops.

I dont think I'll being going back anytime soon.

believe me, its a lot better than it use to be!!

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Unbelievable.

Why is an event like this even allowed to take place, given the amount of damage it causes the city?

Oh wait, a certain group of people will cry foul, so Indy just lets it happen.:rolleyes:

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    Joe, dont sweat it. Indpls just vouched to give asylum to over 3,000 somolians.

E5Ranger, even during the day, it can be dangerous, atleast when you move closer to the nighborhoods where I am.

firefights between gangs, occured atleast twice a block away during the last year, no cops ever responded.

I've nearly been attacked, but certainly threatened for not accepting a propersition, and when confronted, I was told it's because "We different cuz" while he was pointing at skin on the arm.

Not to make an issue.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Unbelievable.

Why is an event like this even allowed to take place, given the amount of damage it causes the city?

Oh wait, a certain group of people will cry foul, so Indy just lets it happen.:rolleyes:

of coarse. and indy doesnt just turn a blind eye....... they promote the thing like its the second coming of christ. you know how when people sometimes see a minority, and then they are overly nice to them because they dont want the minority to think they are racist?? well, yeah, thats what all the news organizations and city officials do to black expo.

i gaurentee it cost the city more money because of beef'd up police, overtime, riot police, undercover, etc....... it cost a lot more to secure the city AGAINST the event, or the possibilities the event could turn into than the revenue the event actualy generates for the city. but hey, its only tax dollars right. politicians are always eager to spend tax dollars because its easy to spend other peoples money. especialy when it keeps the minorities happy and gives them better treatment than anyone else.

from a security & terror assesment standpoint.. Black Expo is a LEVEL RED threat event!!! and all of the city officials know it!!! Its probly the one event besides circle city classic, that has the potential to get out of control and cause riots to shut down the whole city at any point during the event,

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom