Why it's a good idea to be armed even when watching tv...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • spitfire51

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    I love the quote from the girlfriend on how the guy would never break into someone's house and beat a woman. Never say never, because obviously, he can and he did.

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    I love the quote from the girlfriend on how the guy would never break into someone's house and beat a woman. Never say never, because obviously, he can and he did.

there's always someone, usually the perp's mom, who says how he was such a nice guy, he would never do this, etc

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Carlton got out of the car and said something about not wanting to be disrespected

Disrespected? He won't have to worry about that anymore.

If it happened as written, the homeowner gave the dead guy more of chance to reconsider his response to being disrespected than some others would have--he chose unwisely.

BlueEagle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    Nope, clearly he'd never do that. Those two people clearly lured him in and killed him for sport.

Yeah, sounds like a good shoot to me, as far as that goes. He had MORE than enough chance to leave.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    She said she thought the homeowner overreacted by shooting him.
    "He would never just break into somebody's house," she said. "He would never hurt a woman in the first place, especially a stranger."

Yeah, that was an over-reaction alright. I mean, all he was doing was beating the homeowner's wife to death. What the hell, man?

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    the only part of this that doesnt add up is the homeowner's wife.,,

if that had been my wife, all she would have had to do was start complaining and i guarantee the perp would have gotten up and left the room. It happens to me every single time. :)

blamecharles

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    South side of Indian
    there's always someone, usually the perp's mom, who says how he was such a nice guy, he would never do this, etc

You know what my mom always said when I pulled some stupid stunt when I was younger? "where is he I'm going to beat his ass!!" and then she usually beat my ass, and 99.999% of the time I deserved it. Ok make that 100%

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    You know what my mom always said when I pulled some stupid stunt when I was younger? "where is he I'm going to beat his ass!!" and then she usually beat my ass, and 99.999% of the time I deserved it. Ok make that 100%

I hear you. My dad had the fastest belt in the state!

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 14, 2011
    ECI

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    I wear my armor and sidearm 8.5 hrs a day...6 days a week. I carry my back-up when I am off-duty. When I am at home, I am NOT wearing my pistol. It's not too far but not on me. I am "switched on" most of my waking hours, I need some down time. I'll take my chances to save my sanity.

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    This is the second story today I've read that resulted in somebody under the age of 21 dieing due to stupidity while drunk... If they hadn't been drinking, they wouldn't be dead...

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 14, 2011
    ECI
    This is the second story today I've read that resulted in somebody under the age of 21 dieing due to stupidity while drunk... If they hadn't been drinking, they wouldn't be dead...

Or if they hadn't been stupid they wouldn't be dead. Stupid should hurt and in this case it did.

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 14, 2011
    ECI
    Oh great... now Rev Jessie and Al are gonna fly down to St Louis and march with hoodies and patio bricks yelling "justice for William...". Just you watch

That won't happen because there is nothing to be gained by them and there is no ****storm to stir up over this one.

Faine

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 2, 2012
    Indy (South Side)
    Cruisin'

I'm cruisin' the INGO forums with my 1911 on the arm of my chair. My wife thinks I'm nuts but one day, just one time I'll need it and I pray at that point she'll stop griefing me about it.

Top Bottom