• GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

Further, Alba’s keys were found hanging neatly on the key hook by the front door. It also appeared that Alba spent hours at the apartment with Abling before he was killed, and that the two may have engaged in consensual sex during that time. All of this seems behavior more consistent with that of an invited (and welcome) guest than of an unwanted intruder.

I think you're right. I don't think she thought anybody would actually investigate or anything. But it was this paragraph that really play havoc with my dyslexia for a few seconds:

The couple had a history of alleged domestic violence, and Abling had obtained a temporary restraining order that forbid Alba from going to Abling’s apartment. Despite this, Alba was in Abling’s apartment when she killed him.

:D

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2013
    United States
    Welcome, Andrew. I've used your book extensively in many of our discussions here.Here is what I've encouraged the fellow INGOs to dohttps://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...ed-new-gun-owner-responsible.html#post2051259
    Thanks for the kind words re: "The Law of Self Defense," Jack. I notice, though, that you refer explicitly to the 1998 edition. Folks should be aware that there's a completely updated second edition, published just a few months ago. I would NOT encourage anyone to buy the first edition (assuming one can be found at a reasonable price, I hear folks were selling them for hundreds of dollars), as it's quite dated and not nearly as comprehensive as the new second edition. I'm not entirely familiar with the rules here regarding such things, so I won't post a direct link, but anyone interested can simply Google my username, or check out Amazon, etc. If you do go to my blog, the discount code "INGO-LOSD2" can be used at checkout to get $10 off and free shipping (at least until my wife finds out about it, she's not a fan of discount codes.) :-)--Andrew, @LawSelfDefense

Jack Burton

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    NWI
    Thanks for the kind words re: "The Law of Self Defense," Jack. I notice, though, that you refer explicitly to the 1998 edition. Folks should be aware that there's a completely updated second edition, published just a few months ago. I would NOT encourage anyone to buy the first edition (assuming one can be found at a reasonable price, I hear folks were selling them for hundreds of dollars), as it's quite dated and not nearly as comprehensive as the new second edition. I'm not entirely familiar with the rules here regarding such things, so I won't post a direct link, but anyone interested can simply Google my username, or check out Amazon, etc. If you do go to my blog, the discount code "INGO-LOSD2" can be used at checkout to get $10 off and free shipping (at least until my wife finds out about it, she's not a fan of discount codes.) :-)--Andrew, @LawSelfDefense

Andrew... .I've switched over to the promoting the new book but that link was about a year old. :)

Top Bottom