Not open for further replies.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    How many INGOers think seeing a beautiful woman carrying makes her look even hotter? I love seeing an attractive woman ready willing and able to defend herself with a nice weapon in an OWB holster (or carrying a rifle for that matter). Off-body carry does not count here! Get that thing out of your purse and onto your belt where it belongs!

Pictures? Post 'em up and keep it classy. I remember seeing some IDF women and Tilted Kilt ladies awhile back who looked mighty fine while armed.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    You like women packing heat? Alrighty then.. :D

wwg1_zpscf5eb25e.jpg

wwg2_zps0bd2c06e.jpg

soccerteam.jpg

David D

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2013
    New Albany area
    G. Gordon Liddy used to sell an annual calendar called "Packed and Stacked". I always had mixed emotions about the end of one year and the beginning of the next. I was always sad to take one calendar down, but then joyous to see what the new year had to show me. I miss those calendars...

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    G. Gordon Liddy used to sell an annual calendar called "Packed and Stacked". I always had mixed emotions about the end of one year and the beginning of the next. I was always sad to take one calendar down, but then joyous to see what the new year had to show me. I miss those calendars...

I had one of those . . . (sigh)

Someone should do an IDF calendar!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    My wife loved the NCIS Miami series. I watched it just to see Cally wearing tight jeans, boots and sporting that big side arm.
    Could not even tell you what it was.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    My wife loved the NCIS Miami series. I watched it just to see Cally wearing tight jeans, boots and sporting that big side arm.
    Could not even tell you what it was.

Seasons 1-4 was the Lady Smith version of the S&W 3913. Seasons 5 and onward, it's a Kimber Pro Carry II.

Hoosier8

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I don't have a picture to post but I was in downtown Indy by the City County building and a very nice looking young lady with a great figure, dressed very nicely in a suit and packing heat (obviously official) was headed into the building.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I don't have a picture to post but I was in downtown Indy by the City County building and a very nice looking young lady with a great figure, dressed very nicely in a suit and packing heat (obviously official) was headed into the building.

Young with long brown hair?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom