• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cole46845

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 12, 2012
    Well to start off, I love this site and have learned a lot from it! This is a long story so strap in. Back in my early 20's I worked for a car lot and my boss was kinda shady. Over the years I met a few of his friends and one of them we will call "Sneeze" so sneeze is a very shady character who was just released from prison, hes about 6'7 and 300lbs. The best way I can describe him is debow from the movie friday. Anyways he ended up getting busted in fort wayne back in 2003 with like 6 kilos of cocaine and weed and was on a high speed chase etc. I guess he was selling to undercover officers. So he has been in prison for the last 10 years and over that time I would get a phone call or someone would get word to me that I needed to come put money on his books or that I owed him money. I later found out that after he was locked up someone broke into his residence and he thought it was me and they took some items. This guy has people fear him thru intimidation and I would always hang up if he ever got ahold of me. Well it gets even weirder as now he moved into the house directly across the street from me. I saw him out one night and he yelled over at me and I just ignored him and locked up my vehicle and went back in. Anyways I have a family now, and no way am associated or want to be associated with this unsavory character. I have talked to a couple people and am considering a restraining order. I also know there may be some officers on here that can maybe help possibly too? I have my CCW permit and am afraid hes going to approach me on my property when im coming or going one of these days. The guy is twice my size and am I within my legal right to protect myself if he starts coming at me on my property? Any suggestions you guys may have would be great and if you have questions on the story I can answer them in better detail. Its so weird bc the lady who bought the house just moved in last November, I met her(divorced) and her kids and they seemed nice, then over the winter I kept seeing this BMW parked outside and now its nicer outside I find out its Big Sneeze and Im assuming this lady is his girlfriend! Of all the luck for new neighbors! thanks and i hope my rambling post made some sense

Last edited:

Cole46845

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 12, 2012
    just watched a video from strokin73 and it pretty much answered alot of questions. I guess Im just wondering what else I can do to be proactive and just get him to leave me the heck alone

ChalupaCabras

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    LaPorte / Kingsbury
    Disparity of force. Look it up.

I've dealt with hundreds of clowns like this "sneeze". If I were you I would keep my gun cocked and locked and go about my buisness. If he trys to interact with you be honest, dirrect, and firm. If he comes at you then do what you need to do.

just watched a video from strokin73 and it pretty much answered alot of questions. I guess Im just wondering what else I can do to be proactive and just get him to leave me the heck alone

If he has been locked up for 10 years here in IN, then he has been conditined to be as pushy and stupid as possible until he gets what he wants. That is how our prisons are administrated. He will never go away as long as he believes you have his things, or he believes he can intimidate you into doing / giving him something. He wont leave you alone until you are not worth bothering.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Well, if he were to actually do anything you could get a restraining order placed against him. But, it doesn't look like he's done anything to you, yet. You'll have to take a wait and see attitude. Never hurts to be armed, but the gun is not the first place you want to go to. It's your last resort. Hate to say it, but you're going to have to wait and see what happens.

Cole46845

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 12, 2012
    you hit the nail on the head. The guy is just pushy and acts like he is still inside. he just got out after 10 years and before that when I first met him he had just gotten out from another 5 year stint. The guy is more comfortable in than out and that worries the hell out of me bc he has nothing to lose. Your exactly right, I feel like he is going to try and extort me for something but I just dont even want to talk/look/or have anything to do with him. He hasnt come on my property yet and hopefully it will stay that way, but i halfway feel like a prisoner in my own home.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    you hit the nail on the head. The guy is just pushy and acts like he is still inside. he just got out after 10 years and before that when I first met him he had just gotten out from another 5 year stint. The guy is more comfortable in than out and that worries the hell out of me bc he has nothing to lose. Your exactly right, I feel like he is going to try and extort me for something but I just dont even want to talk/look/or have anything to do with him. He hasnt come on my property yet and hopefully it will stay that way, but i halfway feel like a prisoner in my own home.

If and/or when he actually does something intimidating contact the cops first. If he comes on your property you can order him off and if he refuses you call the cops and have him cited for trespassing. Unfortunately, that will likely escalate things but it will put up a barrier for you that can be acted on by the cops or his parole officer. The key is for you to not do anything that would escalate matters. Keep your cool and don't live in fear. Just go about your business.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    If the guy is still an a$$hat he may be going back soon enough.
    If not confront him and speak your mind in a civil manner. Family man now....no intentions of re-living the past....no, I do not have your stuff and never did. I have to go see to my children, have a great life.

Jeepster48439

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Marion County
    And you're thinking this is weird, as in coincidence, that he now lives across the street from you? I don't see this as coincidence. In my book, this is deliberate.

Cole46845

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 12, 2012
    honestly I have no idea but would have to think it a coincidence. I can be civil and talk but honestly this guy is a beast, hes frickin huge and even his voice is big and booming. I went outside to get my daughters bookbag a few weeks ago and heard this "voice" then i look across the street and saw sneeze talking to the old home owner(they moved next street over) and was just like you have got to be kidding me, then my friend called a few days later and confirmed what his car was and i was just like damn i have the worst luck(which is really do have horrible luck). Im just afraid there will be little time for talk if he starts at me. I also looked up the GF who lives in the home with her kids and she owns a hair business and cut my hair like 10 years ago i remembered, fort wayne is a small city i really think sometimes!!

rugertoter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    N.E. Corner
    Wow. It's too bad they did not deal the way they should with idiots like this. I don't understand people that just go around causing problems. Good luck and keep us posted...hope and pray all comes out well for you and your family.

Cole46845

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 12, 2012
    i also heard he is up to his old tricks so yea hopefully he will be back in the joint soon it just sucks i have to be anywhere near him, i worry about my daughter playing outside now too, this guy is just bad news, he got into a freaking shoot out with 2 other guys at the old car lot i worked at too!

Cole46845

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 12, 2012
    If the guy is still an a$$hat he may be going back soon enough.
    If not confront him and speak your mind in a civil manner. Family man now....no intentions of re-living the past....no, I do not have your stuff and never did. I have to go see to my children, have a great life.

He contacted this kinda mutual friend of ours and gave him his number and said i needed to call him. I just dont want to confront him or have to deal with him, I didnt do anything to him in the first place and have no reason to call or chat with him

rugertoter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    N.E. Corner
    Personally, I would be changing my routine as often as possible...at least until this guy lands himself back in prison. As said before, unfortunately, until he does something illegal to you or yours, I really don't see that there is a lot you can do. But then again, I am not a cop or a lawyer.

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    ...he has been in prison for the last 10 years and over that time I would get a phone call or someone would get word to me that I needed to come put money on his books or that I owed him money...
    Uh, if he was busted and jailed for selling to undercover Police, etc., etc., etc., why would 'Big Sneeze' think YOU needed to 'put money on his books' or that YOU 'owed him money'?

No inmate just 'picks out a random guy' and insists that guy put 'money on his books' or that the guy 'owes him money'. Do you owe him money? What's your connection to him beyond 'just knowing him 11 years ago through your kinda-shady boss'?

Something in this recitation that's not being addressed, IMO. :dunno:

Top Bottom