Shannon Watts is bullying another business. Pulls out all the crazy.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    She is a professional hired PR consultant, probably good at her job which is to get people to buy into the message she is getting paid to promote. Regardless of how ridiculous the message is, people like that work for big coin, in her case probably being paid quietly.

Rexford

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2014
    United States
    Wow.........

Thats all I can say. A happy picture of a group armed is somehow equal to children terrified for their own lives? Makes me want to post that picture from Futurama.

"I don't want to live on this planet anymore"

Sadly I'm stuck here which means I'll have to deal with women like Shannon Watts.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Why do I doubt that Ms Watts ever patronizes (matronizes?) a Chipotle or Jack in the Box to begin with?

Furthermore, why do I doubt she breastfeeds? ('though it is very chi chi of her to mention that...)

:dunno:

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    :rofl:

Watts finally did it! Knew it was only a matter of time! :thumbsup:

Hey, Shannon:

fullretard.jpg

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    I'm having a really hard time connecting the dots. Totally irrational. Open carry is somehow relevant to loud singing while breast feeding???? Give me a break. That is some bizarre thinking right there. "Full Retard" about sums it up. Weird. Just weird. :n00b:

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    So...have any businesses banned breast feeding? Seems like that'd be an instant PR nightmare. Being loud and disturbing, sure, but that's actually not legal if you keep doing it after being told to quiet down (Disorderly Conduct in Indiana.) Seems like she's making the opposite point of the one she thinks she is.

JollyMon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2012
    Westfield, IN
    So...have any businesses banned breast feeding? Seems like that'd be an instant PR nightmare. Being loud and disturbing, sure, but that's actually not legal if you keep doing it after being told to quiet down (Disorderly Conduct in Indiana.) Seems like she's making the opposite point of the one she thinks she is.

In Indiana, by law, a woman can breastfeed anywhere.... and then, I guess, sing loudly too.

IC 16-35-6-1
    Right to breastfeed
    Sec. 1. Notwithstanding any other law, a woman may breastfeed her child anywhere the woman has a right to be.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    In Indiana, by law, a woman can breastfeed anywhere.... and then, I guess, sing loudly too.

IC 16-35-6-1
    Right to breastfeed
    Sec. 1. Notwithstanding any other law, a woman may breastfeed her child anywhere the woman has a right to be.

Well there you have it, Shannon has milked her strategy for all its worth. :)

Top Bottom