• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    "It's difficult when it's concealed, which raises the issue that there may be a lot of people carrying guns in banks and we don't realize it," Cutilletta says.
    Then it's not really as dangerous as you think it is.

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    The point? It's written for a liberal-loon, rabid anti-gun site BY liberal-loon, rabid anti-gunners. Not really 'surprising'...

rcam1977

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    chillin in my hammoc
    the PNC bank at Kentucky AVE and Holt RD has been robbed a couple times in the past 5 yrs, twice while my step daughter was working there, i dont go in there without my gun, but its always concealed. i dont even go up to the outside atm's unarmed, my cousine was actually mugged and temporarily held hostage at the atm at that bank.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    "Put others at risk"?????

Ummmm
    Don't the people robbing the bank do that?

Then it goes on to state there are around 11 million permits. Then they should be able to tell us of all the carriers that caused people to die.

mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville
    A co-worker's wife works in a bank. Her branch in a small southern Indiana town was robbed several years ago. She was one of the tellers who got the pistol shoved into her face. The perp warned them not to put a dye pack in the money bag. But they did and it went off before he got to his car. Luckily before it went a teller raced to the door and locked it. Immediately after it exploded the enraged thief raced back to the door with his gun out. He couldn't get in and high tailed it out of there. I've thought about what I would have done a lot of times since then. I like to think that if I was inside I'd pull my weapon and train it on the door. If he had managed to get back inside I hope I would have been able to greet him with a hail of .40 cal bullets. I can imagine the slaughter that might have happened if he had been able to get back in. I never go anywhere unarmed, especially a drug store, convience store or bank.

Last edited:

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    People are injured when guns are concealed in banks????:n00b:

Maybe they mean all our holsters that rub and give us blisters. :dunno:

I'm sure you guys realize this, but they are suggesting gun owners will use the concealed weapon against the polite and docile bank robbers and start a gunfight that would not have happened otherwise.

indyk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Alpha site
    As of last January at my IMCU they have Installed doors that can detect "firearms" one day walkin to the door I see they are testing it, walkin up I say I guess a law abiding citizen such as myself cant go in there carrying, she asks are you are cop, I laughed and told her I was licensed and probably had more time with my firearm than your average policeman.
    She quickly interjected with a " leave it in the car"

I said ,, naw I dont think im going to leave a firearm in my car thats sitting by a group of crack heads sitting in the grass.

I then told her those crack heads were a bigger threat than I was and left and used the drive thru.

The location is at east wash and mitthoffer rd does anyone know if its been robbed?

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    As of last January at my IMCU they have Installed doors that can detect "firearms" one day walkin to the door I see they are testing it, walkin up I say I guess a law abiding citizen such as myself cant go in there carrying, she asks are you are cop, I laughed and told her I was licensed and probably had more time with my firearm than your average policeman.

I said ,, naw I dont think im going to leave a firearm in my car thats sitting by a group of crack heads sitting in the grass.

I then told her those crack heads were a bigger threat than I was and left and used the drive thru.

The location is at east wash and mitthoffer rd does anyone know if its been robbed?

Did you find a new credit union orbank?

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

Did you find a new credit union orbank?

Time to find a new bank, or at least a new branch.
    And let them know why.

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    I don't think I've been to inside or at my banks atm in the past 10 years without carrying a gun. The one time I would not would be the time I should have had it.

Rooze1986

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 26, 2014
    NWI
    I remember an ad for a bank that was giving away a shotgun when a new bank account of sufficient size was opened up. Why can't there be more of those banks?

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GetLow16
    Top Bottom