• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Peter McM

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2012
    That's due to the constant threat of electricity robbers, AKA "power grabbers".

Problem is--they wanna steal your light, but they wait til it's dark. :cool:

ol' poke

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 14, 2010
    IPL is a corporation. As far as CC carry goes, I'm sure the same rules apply as any private business--NOT gov't entity.

Wouldn't IPL/Water & Gas be somehow considered an "exception", due to being a potential high-value terrorist target? Just my opinion, and I'll gladly be schooled.

Peter McM

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2012
    Wouldn't IPL/Water & Gas be somehow considered an "exception", due to being a potential high-value terrorist target? Just my opinion, and I'll gladly be schooled.

Ideally, any such designation should encourage more law-abiding gun carriers, to be ready to help defend--but in the real world, the police want to be able to handle such a crisis on their own, I suppose. A LEO could try to "Patriot Act" you, but he wouldn't be able to do much on Constitutional grounds.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    No.

Sounds like you're thinking of the exceptions to what has become affectionately known as the "take your gun to work" law. Even so, it wouldn't make it illegal to carry there, only not illegal for the company to have a policy against it.

Top Bottom