• ...and so much more!
  • MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    http://twitter.com/WTHRcom/status/551547616367243265

WTHR just tweeted that a large fight broke out near the food court of Castleton Square Mall. According to the tweet, IMPD confirms there were potentially "hundreds" of people involved. Something that big sounds like it may have been coordinated, pre arraigned.

Shots were reportedly fired also.

I take my daughter to the little play area inside the food court pretty frequently. Not sure how I would have handled a full scale brawl and shooting.

A reminder to keep on top of your SA when out in public.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Greenwood
    I was just up there with the GF. There were a ton of youths loitering. It was really insane, but fortuantely we left before this happened. Ironically, I saw 3 MCSD deputies walking around in a group, stopped them, and told them to be safe after shaking their hands. People are nuts.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Wow. I try to avoid the mall at all costs, but the Mrs. likes it there. Not sure what I would have done if I were there, but I'm damn sure glad the Mrs. wasn't there by herself tonight.

87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    Whats the point of these? Do they start large fights, video them, then put them on Youtube for street cred or to get hits on Youtube? I'm seeing links above that say 'arrests have been made' but no 'root cause' comments in the ones I looked at.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Wow. I try to avoid the mall at all costs, but the Mrs. likes it there. Not sure what I would have done if I were there, but I'm damn sure glad the Mrs. wasn't there by herself tonight.

Really all you can do is beat feet and get away from the crowd and to the exit as quickly as possible.

Top Bottom