• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • drop45

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2012
    My empire of dirt
    Police say a 95-year-old World War II veteran used his cane to fight off a would-be robber in New Hampshire.

walking-stick.jpg.hashed.f159db45.desktop.story.right.jpg

Arthur Kamberis was leaving a pharmacy on Saturday when a man approached and reached for his wallet, which was in a zippered pocket. Kamberis started to fight him off and hit him several times with his cane. A passer-by helped Kamberis, and the attacker fled.

Kamberis wasn't hurt, and the good Samaritan drove him home.

Kamberis told WMUR-TV: "I had my credit card, my license, my grandchildren's pictures in there and all sorts of stuff it would have been wicked for me to replace."

Police are still searching for the man and are circulating a surveillance photo.

He told police he hit the man with his cane in the arm several times, and the cop told him that he should have hit him in the head. Good for Pops. He also stated that from now on he would be carrying his .357 Mag revolver with him. Booya.

Drail

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2008
    Bloomington
    I have been using a cane since 2008. It makes a very fine ugly stick. 1 inch of hard hickory will break any bone out there. The best part is I can walk onto an airliner or into a court house - and nobody cares. It's really sort of hilarious. Don't never mess with an old man with a cane. He can't run away. He'll just beat you to death.

Top Bottom