Guns not welcome at Levi's stores for safety reasons.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Now, now, tell the whole story.

And this happened because . . . right, it happened because Cooter McBeardlsey shot himself while trying on pants.

This is why the "eet ain't low-dead" crowd must be defeated.

Politics is downstream of culture and if the gun culture refuses to safely handle firearms as it insists that it knows it all, then it won't be the government that we have to worry about.

People control themselves or they are controlled. Four Rules. Know them. Obey them. Stop trying to pretend that you are smarter than them.

j4jenk

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 27, 2012
    Madison County
    The nice lady who was selling my daughters jeans at the Buckle in Hamilton Town Center told me that "people try on jeans with IWB holsters in here all the time". I'm not sure if that's true or if she was trying, unsuccessfuly, to get me to try on jeans too.

Who'd thought that Buckle was more open to carrying than Levi's

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I have known, for a LONG time, that

levi's were anti gun ..... I haven't bought any of "their" stuff, for over 20 years .....
    Yeah, I've known about them being anti gun for years, and I know there were other things about the company I didn't agree with going back to the 1980s, I don't remember what all else I don't agree with, but the gun thing is enough.:):

yeti rider

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 95%
    19   1   0
    Dec 17, 2011
    Lafayette
    The nice lady who was selling my daughters jeans at the Buckle in Hamilton Town Center told me that "people try on jeans with IWB holsters in here all the time". I'm not sure if that's true or if she was trying, unsuccessfuly, to get me to try on jeans too.

Who'd thought that Buckle was more open to carrying than Levi's

The Buckle sales people are paid commission on their sales. She was just trying to schmooze you.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    I were Levi's all the time outside of work. They'd hate to know how many times a holster has sat around a belt loop on my pants.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Levi's has stores?

Yes. And thier outlet mall stores are insanely overpriced. Used to buy them at a discount athletic store here in town. $30/pair. Reasonable.

Went to to the outlet mall with my gf at the time. This supposedly discount factory store was selling them almost double what I normally paid, some even "minor irregulars". ($50)

then I found $15 wranglers were just as good. Screw them.

Last edited:

MohawkSlim

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2015
    15th Street, Bedford
    What I want to know about all these companies that insist we're safe in their stores so they "ask" we not bring guns in is just who is in charge of the security of their business?

If they say we're safe while on the premises does that mean if something bad happens they're liable? I appreciate them taking the sound business stance of "asking" instead of an outright ban (they placate everyone by asking instead of outright banning) but they're asserting I don't need to be in charge of my own security anymore because they've got it. A few of the others (Starbucks, Chipotle come to mind) were very careful about the wording. This Levi's knucklehead opened himself up by saying he's got my back.

I'll save my choice words for the fact he's a vet and anti-gun but he's , as far as I can tell, just opened himself up to a fairly expensive lawsuit.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    I have known, for a LONG time, that

levi's were anti gun ..... I haven't bought any of "their" stuff, for over 20 years .....

Yeah, I've known about them being anti gun for years, and I know there were other things about the company I didn't agree with going back to the 1980s, I don't remember what all else I don't agree with, but the gun thing is enough.:):

This.

Levi's has been an anit-gun company for a very long time. They've been on my 'do not deal with' list since I found out way back in the 90's. There are lots of companies like that. Quite a few of them give money to the antis but keep quiet otherwise. The NRA and other organizations used to keep a list. It's too bad more people don't pay attention to things like this. Vote with your dollars and get vocal. Let these companies know you will not purchase from them and the reason why.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Now, now, tell the whole story.

And this happened because . . . right, it happened because Cooter McBeardlsey shot himself while trying on pants.

This is why the "eet ain't low-dead" crowd must be defeated.

Politics is downstream of culture and if the gun culture refuses to safely handle firearms as it insists that it knows it all, then it won't be the government that we have to worry about.

People control themselves or they are controlled. Four Rules. Know them. Obey them. Stop trying to pretend that you are smarter than them.

And people get hurt in cars going over there.
    So are we going to ask people to walk?

Top Bottom