• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Other than maybe at one of the 1500 type shows, or at Camp Atterbury, I see armed people at the Beech Grove Wal-Mart off I465 at Emerson the most. I don't know why there and not other places I frequent, but I do.

How about you, ever notice a lot of Pistol Packing People anywhere else in Indiana?

Last edited:

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Kroger at Southport and Bluff is where I see OC the most. Usually the people I see carrying have a nice setup, though I did see one younger guy who had some huge handgun flopping around in a nylon holster, which unnerved me a bit.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    It's still pretty rare down this way. (At least the places where I hang out). Probably seen most at the Golden Corral and maybe Lowes.

85Cosmo

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 18, 2016
    West Lafayette
    I see it at WM mostly, last time I noticed a guy and his wife part in a handicap space and, of course, walk just fine into the store. He bent over to do something and there is was some big ol' six shooter on his side. Not sure why people do this, but the parking in a handicap space when the obviously don't need to, bothers me more!

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I see it at WM mostly, last time I noticed a guy and his wife part in a handicap space and, of course, walk just fine into the store. He bent over to do something and there is was some big ol' six shooter on his side. Not sure why people do this, but the parking in a handicap space when the obviously don't need to, bothers me more!
    My wife and I park in handicapped spots all the time in winter and run in the store. If not she can have a Raynaud's attack due to her autoimmune disease. Not all handicaps are visible.

bubbazap

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2016
    Southern Indiana
    I was at the mall in Clarksville this afternoon (no I was not going in the mall) to get a tool at Sears. There was a couple entering the mall entrance just in front of me when they were stopped by the mall security and told they could not enter as the male was OCing. He argued with the guard that he could OC anywhere in the state of IN. I decided to go a few feet further and "window shop" to see what would happen. A LEO showed up (my guess is they were already called) and explained to the male that the mall did not allow handguns and even though the state allowed it the mall did not. He grumbled and then left. As the LEO walked past me I told him to stay safe and he said that with idiots like that it was a challenge. He then said to me that some people felt the law did not apply to them and only someone else. He told me to be safe myself and left. I did not tell him that I would be safe a sI was CCing the whole time. It is called concealed for a reason

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    Besides the gun store I visit occasionally I would say Meijer is the place I see OC the most simply because I go their once a week . Usually once a month I see an OCer.
    Besides myself that is.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    The only place I have ever seen you is at your house and the range.

It was a fellow who was entering Menards as I was leaving. He was wearing black boots, cargo pants, shirt and a wide brimmed boonie cap. He had a glock or some other plastic in a drop leg holster.

Full operator.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    The only place I have ever seen you is at your house and the range.

It was a fellow who was entering Menards as I was leaving. He was wearing black boots, cargo pants, shirt and a wide brimmed boonie cap. He had a glock or some other plastic in a drop leg holster.

Full operator.

And your house. I had a car attached to the back of my Escape. :)

:rofl:

Top Bottom