Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Nice. Good shoot.

Passing driver kills man who shot Arizona officer in ambush | abc7news.com

An Arizona state trooper stopped to help at a car wreck along a remote highway Thursday when he was shot and wounded in an ambush by a man who was bashing the officer's head against the pavement until a passing driver shot him to death, authorities said.

The trooper suffered a severe wound to his shoulder and upper chest but he is expected to recover at a hospital.

"My trooper would not be alive without his assistance," Department of Public Safety Director Ralph Milstead said of the good Samaritan who stopped.

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    "The only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun." This renowned quote voiced by the NRA's Executive Vice President Wayne LaPierre has become a motto for Second Amendment support across the nation.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Seen this earlier. Awesome job by the bystander! However i bet the media doesn't report to much on it, especially the fact of an armed citizen stopping this attack...doesn't suit their agenda

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Just my speculation as i did not read the article or looked online at the people involved.

It coukd be that leo was sleeping with this guys women.
    That some side personal deal with bad say on ebay.
    That they were buddies at one point and he was out to get him for prior events.
    Could be a death to all leo situation

Guess my mind was just thinking if there indeed was more to it then just the headlines.

We had a case here on ingo nwi about 2 years ago where the headline was just shooter shots up relator office. The turth which never made a headline was the relator stole for thesh ooter in a property dela and the shooter was going to get even with him.

pilotof727s

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2014
    New Palestine
    Even if one of those instances were the case, it doesn't justify killing someone.

Just my speculation as i did not read the article or looked online at the people involved.

Guess my mind was just thinking if there indeed was more to it then just the headlines.

We had a case here on ingo nwi about 2 years ago where the headline was just shooter shots up relator office. The turth which never made a headline was the relator stole for thesh ooter in a property dela and the shooter was going to get even with him.

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Mars Hill

Maybe you should read the link, the trooper came across a fatality auto accident, tried to assist and was attaked. Come on man.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree

Dayum dude! Type much?

Respect the forum. Take a second to proofread and correct.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.:rolleyes:

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN

Yeah, there's no possible way that it was just a random shooting. The Trooper was sleeping with the dead woman, before she was dead of course, so her man, the shooter, flipped his car to kill her and get the Trooper to respond to the crash. Unfortunately for him he was just as bad a shot as he was a lover and couldn't finish the job. And it was an unlikely coincidence that the other guy sleeping with the dead woman, before she was dead of course, was on the same stretch of highway and killed loverboy. Its all right there in the article.

caverjamie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 24, 2010
    Dubois Co.
    Yeah, there's no possible way that it was just a random shooting. The Trooper was sleeping with the dead woman, before she was dead of course, so her man, the shooter, flipped his car to kill her and get the Trooper to respond to the crash. Unfortunately for him he was just as bad a shot as he was a lover and couldn't finish the job. And it was an unlikely coincidence that the other guy sleeping with the dead woman, before she was dead of course, was on the same stretch of highway and killed loverboy. Its all right there in the article.

Your explanation sounds reasonable to me... ;)

Joniki

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NE Indiana

:)::)::):

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Mars Hill

Maybe the trooper liked dead chick's, and the now dead guy knew this evil fetish, and just was defending the woman he just killed.

This seems slightly more plausible than other possibilities mentioned yet.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    NBC covered it: Ambushed Arizona Trooper Saved by Armed Passing Motorist Who Shot Attacker Dead - NBC News

An armed passing motorist was credited with saving the life of an Arizona state trooper by shooting and killing a gunman who ambushed the trooper...

CNN covered it: Motorist with gun kills man beating Arizona state trooper - CNN.com

The good Samaritan got a gun from his car and shot the suspect, who died at the scene....

ABC covered it: Passing Driver Kills Man Attacking Arizona Trooper on Road - ABC News

A man who shot and wounded an Arizona state trooper Thursday along a remote highway and then started slamming the helpless officer's head into the pavement as the two struggled was shot to death by a passing driver, authorities said.

The RUSSIANS are covering it: https://www.rt.com/usa/373518-arizona-ambush-trooper-shooting/

An unknown motorist is being hailed as a hero after he shot and killed a suspect who had ambushed an Arizona state trooper on Interstate 10, west of Phoenix. The trooper had been investigating a car crash when he was shot and rushed by the attacker.

I'm not a big fan of the media, but can we at least wait to see what they cover and what they don't before accusations of "the narrative" rears it's head?

"The narrative" is "what will people view and/or click on and make us money" the vast majority of the time.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    NBC covered it: Ambushed Arizona Trooper Saved by Armed Passing Motorist Who Shot Attacker Dead - NBC News

CNN covered it: Motorist with gun kills man beating Arizona state trooper - CNN.com

ABC covered it: Passing Driver Kills Man Attacking Arizona Trooper on Road - ABC News

The RUSSIANS are covering it: https://www.rt.com/usa/373518-arizona-ambush-trooper-shooting/

I'm not a big fan of the media, but can we at least wait to see what they cover and what they don't before accusations of "the narrative" rears it's head?

"The narrative" is "what will people view and/or click on and make us money" the vast majority of the time.

Great, now the Russians are hacking out drive-bys. This country is going to crap.

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN

Thanks Denny.

Top Bottom