• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • five5toad

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 1, 2012
    Greater Indy Metro
    Just wondering how long it takes to get the new plastic LCH after upgrading from the old pink paper one?
    I've poured over the forum and couldn't find any previous threads regarding this subject. Apologies in advance if it already exists.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon

indyjoe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Indy - South
    I really liked that I could xerox the pink. Laminate. Then have one in vehicle as a backup, etc.

With the card, this won't be possible. Not a big thing, but if my wallet was stolen, I could be back going with duplicate pink card in my dresser, rather than waiting for another card.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I really liked that I could xerox the pink. Laminate. Then have one in vehicle as a backup, etc.

With the card, this won't be possible. Not a big thing, but if my wallet was stolen, I could be back going with duplicate pink card in my dresser, rather than waiting for another card.
    The card itself isn't so magical since the DB is now tied into the DL database. An officer really doesn't need to see the card to verify that you're licensed.

Since I've moved, I been thinking about getting a new one in case I run into Officer Maxey, who would probably curbstomp me even though I did notify the ISP.

Hoosier Carry

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2012
    In the Woods
    If anyone cares, you can take a baseball card protector sleeve and cut it to fit in your wallet. Then fold your license to fit. Works great to keep it in good condition.

Top Bottom