• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Frost49

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2012
    Tim Buk 2
    So I took everyone's advice and got a really nice thick leather belt to hang my stuff on. Now here is the issue. We have been given new uniform pants at work. Dickies work pants. My nice belt barely fits through the belt loops. When I say barely, I mean it takes 5 minutes of pushing and pulling to get the belt through the loops. Any suggestions on a good belt, but not a thick piece of cow hide that might fit better with these pants?

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    I have found a 1.75 belt won't work in most loops. I prefer 1.5.
    But 1.25 will work as well, depending on what belt you go with.

CMB69

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    Indy
    I have one of these biothane belts. Biothane Belts

1.5 " wide, 1/8" (actually 0.150") thick. Has worked with all pants I have tried it with so far. $25.00. Took three weeks to receive it.

LanceRobbins24

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    South Bend
    SOE EDC low profile belt. Been wearing mine every day for 3-4 years and it shows no sign of wearing out. It's 1 1/2" and super stiff to carry my firearm and mags with zero issues.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I have one of these biothane belts. Biothane Belts

1.5 " wide, 1/8" (actually 0.150") thick. Has worked with all pants I have tried it with so far. $25.00. Took three weeks to receive it.
    Not this. Too long.

I think the thickness, not the width might be your issue. I'd get a BioBelt. Really sturdy and not as thick as a leather gun belt. Plus they last forever.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...iew-daltech-force-super-biobelt-gun-belt.html

Use coupon code INGO for a discount. Should be under $50 shipped.

THIS!

Same belt material as CMB suggested, but instead from a Hoosier company that ships FAST. I ordered on Sunday and had mine in my mailbox on Wednesday. Screw 3 weeks!

And I LOOOOOVE it. Would buy another in a heartbeat.

CraigAPS

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 26, 2016
    Muncie
    Just received my Daltech yesterday. I love it! Even at only 1.25", it has stopped my .38 snub from bouncing when I walk (as compared to my regular belt). I would definitely recommend one of the biobelts!

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles

worddoer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   1
    Jul 25, 2011
    Wells County
    I think the thickness, not the width might be your issue. I'd get a BioBelt. Really sturdy and not as thick as a leather gun belt. Plus they last forever.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...iew-daltech-force-super-biobelt-gun-belt.html

Use coupon code INGO for a discount. Should be under $50 shipped.

This right there!!! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I have 2 of these belts and I love them. They hold up forever, barely show any wear, and do a great job of holding everything in place.

I have recommended these belts to everyone who asks me. So far, I do not recall a single person who has bought one and has been disappointed.

Top Bottom