• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • agerm220

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 29, 2016
    CROWN POINT
    Alright guys. I usually carry a glock 43 iwb appendix. I utilize a raven concealment morrigan holster. I'm looking to carry a full size pistol with a light appendix (legion 226). Who is everyone's go to manufacturer when it comes to full size appendix carry?

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    I like Henry Holsters but unfortunately he doesn't make many any more.

I'm looking into NSR tactical and thinking of giving them a try.

Edit: Looks like they may not make any for Sigs.

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    Dale Fricke might be an option.
    This. I have 2 Dale Fricke Archangel holsters. His customer service is top notch and the holsters are great. I have one for my Beretta M9A1. For a full size gun I'd recommend going with the Butt-tuck adapter and extra girth adapter options. The extra girth adapter helps with comfort big time.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    TRexArms sidecar and Dale Fricke are my two go to holsters. Both have been mentioned here. I have a Dale Fricke for a 43 and it works very well.
    If you could combine certain aspects of the sidecar and archangel you would have the perfect holster I think!

agerm220

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 29, 2016
    CROWN POINT
    Dale fricke does offer the 226 with light. I like that. Never concealed a full size appendix, though. Are the archangels pretty comfortable?

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Love Dale's stuff, and he's a personal friend, but his AA for a light bearing pistol is huge! I have no fewer than 13 Fricke Holsters, and the only one I dislike is the AA for a G19 with X300U. It's just too big.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    20170214_134700_zps5hahls2s.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]
    Dale fricke does offer the 226 with light. I like that. Never concealed a full size appendix, though. Are the archangels pretty comfortable?
    The AA is one of the most comfortable if not THE most comfortable AIWB holster on the market. The light bearing holster is as comfortable, but it's YUGE! These are both for the G19, obviously the one on the left is for the light bearing pistol.

Last edited:

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    TRexArms sidecar and Dale Fricke are my two go to holsters. Both have been mentioned here. I have a Dale Fricke for a 43 and it works very well.
    If you could combine certain aspects of the sidecar and archangel you would have the perfect holster I think!

I am surprised to hear you put those both in the same category. The only people I have heard good stuff from about the Trex sidecar thing are Instagram fanboys. I have not personally tried one, and I probably wouldn't going on the reviews of a bunch of pretty high level pistoleros.

You saying it is good puts a bit of a different spin on it as A) You have a good holster to compare it to (Fricke), and B) You seem to put out pretty solid, reasonable posts. ( Maybe that is all an act;)

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    I am surprised to hear you put those both in the same category. The only people I have heard good stuff from about the Trex sidecar thing are Instagram fanboys. I have not personally tried one, and I probably wouldn't going on the reviews of a bunch of pretty high level pistoleros.

You saying it is good puts a bit of a different spin on it as A) You have a good holster to compare it to (Fricke), and B) You seem to put out pretty solid, reasonable posts. ( Maybe that is all an act;)
    The only complaints I've heard about Trex are they need to spend more time bending kydex and less posting on Instagram, I've heard the Holsters are solid though? Course this was coming from a curmudgeonly German.

SMiller

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    Hamilton Co.
    Dara

Getting ready to order another one and going to have them do away with the bottom retention screw and area to trim it down a little.

G19 w/X300

agerm220

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 29, 2016
    CROWN POINT
    Thanks for the help guys. About to order the eclipse. Although the only sig option is the mk 25 I believe it's the same specks as the 226 legion. Correct me if I'm wrong

in625shooter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I have come to like Don Hume 715. I appendix carry most of the time with a M&P full size and compact as well as a Glock 19. I like the clip of the Don Hume because I can move it to the 3:30 position when driving long distances (like to Louisiana or Missouri or WASH DC)

Top Bottom