• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Frost49

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2012
    Tim Buk 2
    So what if any services does everyone use to protect you from the aftermath of a self defense shooting? Like what USCCA offers or the NRA. Any Pro's and Con's would be appreciated. Trying to decide on how to proceed to better insulate myself from the legal aftermath if I ever do need to use my firearm in self defense.

I did try the search function and the only insurance topic I could find was about insuring your firearms against theft.

rosefarm10

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 4, 2015
    Milford
    I insure myself and my wife. Second Call Defense. Can't say good, bad, or otherwise because I have never had to use it and hope I never have to. I like the civil defense suit part of the insurance.

87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    I have second call as well. Need to call them to change my payment info and get my lopinion activated. We will see. Went with 20 dollar plan for online training. L9oks like they offer in person classes over in West Chester Ohio too

alabasterjar

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 13, 2013
    Steuben County
    My wife & I chose LegalShield. While it does not provide some of the specific benefits that some of the other products have, it does provide free and discounted legal services in a number of areas that I will use. Things like will preparation, legal document review (started renting a property of ours in the last 6 months), 24 hour call number for lawyer, etc are part of the monthly fee.

Top Bottom