Page 120 of 265 FirstFirst ... 20 70 110 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 130 170 220 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 2649
    Shooter
    Quote Originally Posted by Titanium_Frost View Post
    California still allows it under certain circumstance such as hunting or in non-incorporated areas. They still count as an OC state.

Oklahoma recently passed a bill into law ALLOWING OC for the first time since the 1800's. Yeah, they are taking away ALL of our rights because of OC. Get a life.

Awesome. So seven. Florida does, too, under certain circumstances. I was referring to states that do not allow OC outright, like Indiana does.

They'll get there, eventually. I hope.

Quote Originally Posted by Firearm Fred View Post
    Indiana lags 15 years behind CA in many laws.. Non permissive OC is one of them.. But rest assured, it is coming here. Pretending we are on an island is both silly and just makes you feel better to yourself.. When talking gun laws, you really should think at the national level, not locally...
    OK just for reference, CA is one of the ONLY states that is still taking away gun owners rights. Many states have been moving TOWARD the gun laws that already exist in Indiana. Iowa just moved from "MAY issue" to an Indiana style "SHALL issue" type of carry law. Wisconsin just moved to a allow concealed carry, and already allows Open Carry. Several states have moved to allow what is commonly called "Constitutional carry" which allows any citizen to carry without any sort of permit/license either openly or concealed.

Like you, I too am a business owner and I understand your position on Open Carry inside your confines. My business model and yours are radically different when it comes to gun carry, but its your right to set your rules. But with all due respect, when it comes to knowledge of gun laws I think you really need to brush up on your understanding of the laws. Your understanding of the current gun laws is woefully lacking in facts.

Open Carry | OpenCarry.org

This one has not updated OK yet.

Quote Originally Posted by melensdad View Post
    But with all due respect, when it comes to knowledge of gun laws I think you really need to brush up on your understanding of the laws. Your understanding of the current gun laws is woefully lacking in facts.

UCGG
    Son, the first amendment protects you from the government, Not from me.

(⌐■_■)--︻╦╤─ - - -
    Wow, a BUNCH of us broke the law a couple weekends ago shooting machine guns, suppressed weapons, SBRs, SBS, and so on..

Including a few police officers..

For a supposed educated person, Fred, you are incredibly ill informed.. do you even read the website you joined? Hint, check out the NFA sections where machine guns are discussed, and *GASP* sold!

I hope you keep up on medical procedures better than you do gun laws..

Becoming an INGO Advertiser is easy!
    Click here

"To prohibit a citizen from wearing or carrying a war arm . . .is an unwarranted restriction upon the constitutional right to keep and bear arms.
    If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of constitutional privilege."
    [Wilson v. State (1878)]

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium_Frost View Post
    Keep talking. You prove more and more how little you know. Sad you are not only a doctor (supposedly) but an FFL (also supposedly).

I'm convinced gun owners such as yourself are the absolute greatest threat to our rights that exist today. The crazy gun grabbers can be ignored but the "moderates" sound so convincing to the masses.

You probably read too many Guns & Ammo and think they apply to the real world. This ain't no magazine, this **** is real.
    ^^^ THIS ^^^

I am convinced that the GREATEST threat to our 2A rights are fellow gun owners who state "I am all for the second amendment, BUT..." They are the ones who are siding with the outright gun grabbers to impose "reasonable" infringements on our 2A. What makes them so dangerous is the fact that they LOOK like they are pro-gun. They even OWN guns. They may even have a LTCH. But they are definitely NOT true supporters of the 2A. Wolves in sheepdog's clothing is what they are.
    Quote Originally Posted by jgreiner View Post
    Giving bullies your lunch money ensures that you will always go hungry.
    Quote Originally Posted by ATM View Post
    If fear of losing a right is what keeps me from exercising that right, I never possessed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosierdood View Post
    ^^^ THIS ^^^

I am convinced that the GREATEST threat to our 2A rights are fellow gun owners who state "I am all for the second amendment, BUT..." They are the ones who are siding with the outright gun grabbers to impose "reasonable" infringements on our 2A. What makes them so dangerous is the fact that they LOOK like they are pro-gun. They even OWN guns. They may even have a LTCH. But they are definitely NOT true supporters of the 2A. Wolves in sheepdog's clothing is what they are.
    No, note like wolves in a sheepdog's clothing. More like a opossum in sheepdog's clothing...
    The reason I am Peaceful, is because I like Violence and Mayhem a little to much...

Plinker
    Why chose one when you can do both? 25 ACP in the pocket, 6" 357 on the hip.

Plinker
    Sorry wrong thread please delete my last 2 post