Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Joiner

Being hassled by Milwaukee PD right now

Cliffs:

She was OCing in her vehicle at a coffee place after hours (which she had permission to do so already).
    Police investigate. +1
    Try to find out who she was. +1
    Find out she is armed.
    Arrest her for doing a lawful activity. -100
    Join the forum. I'm gonna donate. Hope they can get the MWPD Chief of police fired. Sounds like a terrible D/B.

protias

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Formerly Greensburg
    She is also an NRA Instructor. I wonder if the NRA will even get involved?

Guys. You should all belong to the USSCA. They will pay for all of your legal fees in a situation like this. Here is there website. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to put this on here. So I will try it and see. https://www.usconcealedcarry.com/

I thought they only did it for defending yourself? I'm a member but didn't read everything they provided.

Methinks her settlement this time is going to make her last one look like lunch money. Let's hope, anyway.
    Most definitely. MPD screwed up big time.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    They added the concealed charge? Damn, why are they out to get this chick? I wouldn't donate a dime until I see the PC.

protias

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Formerly Greensburg
    There was a link at the end to an interview with her, but I couldn't get the player to open it.

Hmm, not sure why either. You can download Vicki's show from iTunes. Just look for 11/14/11, Hour 1 and delete the rest.

They added the concealed charge? Damn, why are they out to get this chick? I wouldn't donate a dime until I see the PC.

Because Milwaukee PD's Chief Flynn said:

My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it.

The dirty secret of Wisconsin's concealed carry | Milwaukee Story

not only is she a member of the NRA she's also an Instructor for the courses, im pretty sure if it goes BIG they will def. be involved
    In the mean time, I'll hold my breathe.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    I'm not going to ask them to let somebody get the drop on them. I ask everybody that intends to get a permit to think very carefully about responding to police officer commands and doing so in a safe and timely way so that we don't have any unnecessary casualties.

Sounds like the chief is declaring war on lawful citizens. Too bad he doesn't devote that energy to dealing with criminals in his jurisdiction.

Collateral damage in American cities? Wonderful.

protias

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Formerly Greensburg
    Holy Moly! That dude is loco.
    This is the garbage we have to get rid of here. :xmad:
    Sounds like the chief is declaring war on lawful citizens. Too bad he doesn't devote that energy to dealing with criminals in his jurisdiction.

Collateral damage in American cities? Wonderful.

Why would he do that? I mean, crime is down right?

Crime Rate Down in Milwaukee? Yeah Sure!! « THE MILWAUKEE DRUM

Oh wait, no it isn't. A lot of people have stopped reporting it because police never show up!

Crime Hasn't Dropped in Milwaukee, Just the Reporting of It Has - Shorewood, WI Patch

And yet, somehow Felon Philandering (adultery is a felony in WI) Fuehrer Flynn's contract was extended!

Police Chief Flynn's contract extension approved - TODAY'S TMJ4

Top Bottom