• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyGunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    From facebook. He deleted my previous comments, about saying im glad hes ok and sorry this happened. I suggested he get his license, and you can read what ensued...

Kevin Larkin
    Guess who just got robbed at gun point on a pizza delivery? THIS GUY. You could say I'm raging pretty hard right now... and terrified. What the ****.
    Like · · Unfollow Post · 2 hours ago via mobile ·
    Cory Scott likes this.

Nick Valliere Sadly, it's not uncommon. When I worked for Pizza Hut in high school a driver gotta robbed at gun point too (in FW wtf..). Like it could never happen there Apparently PH was legally obligated to reimburse the driver. Glad you just gave the lowlife the money. Glad you're physically ok and I hope you're psychologically ok bro..
    about an hour ago · Like

Tyjuan Williams WTF!
    about an hour ago · Like

Kevin Larkin Yup. Robbing delivery boys... Some coward in his mid twenties is SUCH a badass for owning a gun and valuing money over something as precious as human life.
    about an hour ago via mobile · Like

Bianca Salinas Omgggggg :3
    about an hour ago · Like

Benjamin M Pookah Time for a new gig.
    about an hour ago · Like

Ed Nu-Djent Thats why I carry every day... sorry about your night :/ glad youre ok.
    about an hour ago · Like

Matt Arant May you be protected, brother...
    about an hour ago · Like

Kevin Larkin Only a coward regularly carries something on there person that can end a life a t the push of a button. I will not break that moral just because some uneducated primate takes mainstream rap seriously. Primate not being a remark on race, but a comment on the lack of humanity and intelligence.
    about an hour ago · Like · 1

Kevin Larkin This isnt the first time its happened to me. Im not bashing you it makes sense but in general.. Mao said power grows from the barrel of a gun. Rarely is it positive in this regard.
    about an hour ago · Like

Tara Prince Wow... Glad you weren't hurt my friend. Too bad your "friends" made it about themselves...#justsayin
    about an hour ago · Like

Kevin Larkin Theres no way to screen who gets these things. Life isnt this giant violent struggle for power like soooo many delusional individuals think it is. Great... 2nd amendment was from very different times. Overall we shouldnt have this **** in general. I really dont want a gun rights thread on my fb.. especially when my opinion is clear and I have the power to delete comments. I wont attack you for it, but now is NOT the appropriate time to defend. I wanted to relay info in the hope of positive reinforcement for my situation specifically so lets leave it to that.
    about an hour ago · Like · 4

Tara Prince I know thats right!
    about an hour ago · Like

Cory Scott Dude... glad youre ok. Some faggit running around with his NINE!!! I mean I take all my rap really seriously... I bust caps and **** *****es! MO MONEY MO PROBLEMS!
    56 minutes ago · Like · 1

Cory Scott but for real... glad youre not shot.
    55 minutes ago · Like

Kevin Larkin Im glad you can still pull a giggle from me, my friend.
    54 minutes ago · Like · 1

Kevin Larkin But I think its completely within reason for me to declare FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    47 minutes ago · Like · 1

Ed Nu-Djent you can declare your opinion but will delete any others. Classy. I was merely suggesting maybe you should take the time to get educated, get licensed, if you dont have any felonies, pass a background check, get your fingerprints taken, and are a drug free law abiding citizen. Its not about power or doucheness, its about leveling the playing field and defending yourself. As long as man can manipulate steel there will always be a need to defend yourself accordingly. You're welcome to your opinion, no matter how much we clearly disagree.
    43 minutes ago · Like

Kevin Larkin K. Im glad were defending guns instead of being encouraging for me getting robbed. You totes got the point of me posting this.
    34 minutes ago · Like

Ed Nu-Djent I said I was glad you were ok from the start!!!!! you deleted that one too!
    27 minutes ago · Like

Cory Scott HEY!!! IM GLAD YOURE NOT INJURED!!!!
    25 minutes ago · Unlike · 2

Ali Mae Grounds i usually don't post on angry threads but owning a gun is clearly about power, or the illusion of it. glad you're alright though, be thankful that you're just shaken.

Last edited:

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    There are none so blind as those who refuse to see.

You did good. He's at the point of blaming the object he doesn't want to carry. Obviously, if there are no guns, no one can be hurt or killed.

What caliber firearm did Cain use to slay Abel? I can never seem to remember. ;)

Blessings,
    Bill

DKY197

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 16, 2011
    Monroe County
    more than likely these people fear guns. i only say more than likely for total fairness. imho, they clench their asses at the thought of being in the same room as a gun. they cannot comprehend that a firearm is an inanimate object. they truly believe the power to take life rests inside the gun somewhere, and that the gun can kill on all on its own. i have some people like this in my family, and it gets old quick. I'm also becoming really fond of this prevailing belief that there is NO control on guns. that anyone can just walk in and buy one, in and out like that.

for instance:

Dianne Feinstein | Gun Control | Fast and Furious | The Daily Caller

hope your not too burnt up. I know these kind of people make me nauseous most of the time.

IndyGunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    Nah im over it, I come into contact with this type of people all the time (being on a college campus)... I only attempt to have a reasonabe conversation until its clear I might as well be talking to a wall... then I leave.

GlockFox

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    Naptown
    Great job. Many people seem to use the argument of people who carry are cowards. Honestly, yes, I carry because I am scared. I am scared someone will kill me, hurt me beyond repair, kill someone I love, hurt someone I love, kill anyone else, hurt anyone else. Being scared doesn't make me a coward though. In the words of General Patton, "Cowards are those who let their timidity get the better of their manhood." I carry for that time when my life is in danger, and I have the opportunity to defend it. Unlike this person, I will defend myself and others at all cost. Good move for walking away, they would have never got it.

Compatriot G

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2010
    New Castle
    You were supposed to be "encouraging" him, Ed. Not actually suggesting a way to possibly prevent this in the future. I delivered pizzas in Muncie a long time ago. I had a guy try to rob me. I wasn't armed. I laid him out on the sidewalk. The second time it happened, I was armed. When my Ruger Security-Six came out, he changed his mind and ran the other way.

Chefcook

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Raccoon City
    There are none so blind as those who refuse to see.

You did good. He's at the point of blaming the object he doesn't want to carry. Obviously, if there are no guns, no one can be hurt or killed.

What caliber firearm did Cain use to slay Abel? I can never seem to remember. ;)

Blessings,
    Bill

It was a .68 caliber river stone...

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I personally am shocked that the thread went that long without <3

I've had people get so mad at me for simply stating my beliefs. It's funny how those who preach tolerance and lack of aggression jumped all over you so fast.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I personally am shocked that the thread went that long without <3

I've had people get so mad at me for simply stating my beliefs. It's funny how those who preach tolerance and lack of aggression jumped all over you so fast.

I've found that those are the kind of people you really can't trust. Some people just love drama in their lives and will do whatever it takes to get it.

mmills50

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 26, 2011
    You need more gun toting friends dude... I'll add you if you want and I won't even talk (poop) about the pats

IndyGunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    You need more gun toting friends dude... I'll add you if you want and I won't even talk (poop) about the pats

I have plenty of friends who are pro gun, only a small few who carry, but a large group of people like this. So that would be great! hah

To start off our football conversation...

C-ount
    O-n
    L-osing
    T-his
    S-unday

:laugh:

EDIT: I thought you said you WOULD hahaha, oh well.

mmills50

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 26, 2011

I have plenty of friends who are pro gun, only a small few who carry, but a large group of people like this. So that would be great! hah

To start off our football conversation...

C-ount
    O-n
    L-osing
    T-his
    S-unday

:laugh:

EDIT: I thought you said you WOULD hahaha, oh well.

I added you

Not a dolts fan. My team has a muck better stats. 1-10 baby

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Sin-city Tokyo
    more than likely these people fear guns. i only say more than likely for total fairness. imho, they clench their asses at the thought of being in the same room as a gun. they cannot comprehend that a firearm is an inanimate object. they truly believe the power to take life rests inside the gun somewhere, and that the gun can kill on all on its own. i have some people like this in my family, and it gets old quick. I'm also becoming really fond of this prevailing belief that there is NO control on guns. that anyone can just walk in and buy one, in and out like that.

for instance:

Dianne Feinstein | Gun Control | Fast and Furious | The Daily Caller

After the hearing, Feinstein’s staff refused to answer when The Daily Caller asked how gun control laws would have prevented the abuses in Operation Fast and Furious when the law enforcement agents responsible for upholding gun laws were the individuals giving the weapons to drug cartels.

Gee...imagine that... :rolleyes:
    When she and her minions and similar ilk don't like being questioned about the intuitively-obvious-idiocy of the nonsense they spew, they just confirm to the world that their capacity for intellectual discourse never grew past the pre-school days of covering their ears and saying, ":lala:I'm not listening to you...I'm not listening to you!!!
    :lala:"

I look forward to the day when we can all give her grave the respect it deserves...

CalvinPisses.jpg

dianne-feinstein.jpg

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    He'd probably think differently had he been shot and left in a chair for the rest of his life...or exanguinated.

My mom and I are on different sides of the spectrum when it comes to handguns...when some idiot kids in full black "under armor" came up to me and didn't respond when i asked if I could help them and then fled when they didn't respond and fled when I reached into my pocket for my pocket spotlight and folding knife.

After witnessing danger, someone who isn't a fool sees the need for change, and if by them excersizing 2a rights...can prevent theft/bodily harm...+1 to them.

Well, guess you know who to use as a meatshield

Top Bottom