Here come the anti OC people.

otmelg.gif

ralphb72

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 11, 2008
    Greens Fork, IN
    After his gun was taken, he decided to chase them. Um ok, too bad he didn't have a second gun. If I am OC then you can bet I have another one on me too.

Mike_Indy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Ok, so you have a 2nd gun. Am I reading here taht you are going to draw it and shoot the BG? In this story the BG took it and ran. Chasing after (dumb impulse) with a 2nd gun. Stop or I will shoot you yell. They turn and make what you feel is an aggressive move. You Fire. I'd not want to face the jury on that one.

Moral of the story, however you carry, learn to retain your gun. Be aware and also know when to draw it or a second gun.

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    Regardless of how smart chasing them was; that he was simply disarmed is enough that I personally am not a fan of OC in the vast majority of circumstances.

I do not believe it should be illegal and I generally don't criticize those that do. I do think that some that literally worship at the altar of OC could probably stand back and take a bit better stock of the risks of it.

Joe

GlockZ

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 30, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    Tell me, if some one is planning to rob a place who's the first person they are taking out the OCer or the CCer. They are shooting the guy with the gun they can see first.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Tell me, if some one is planning to rob a place who's the first person they are taking out the OCer or the CCer. They are shooting the guy with the gun they can see first.

They who? Most criminals would wait for a visibly armed citizen to leave before robbing a place.

Do you have statistics that would suggest otherwise?

USMCsergeant

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 4, 2011
    Vincennes
    CC or OC....It all comes down to preference I think. You will find those random people on both sides of the coin that just lack common sense. Makes for an interesting read every now and again though. :)

Top Bottom