• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Buckshot0814

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2012
    Just wondering do you carry condition 1 or do you carry with a loaded may and have to rack the slide when needing to defend yourself

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    I use duct tape, I like to mix it up some... forehead, center of my chest, taped to my thigh...
    No really Sig 226 OWB usually light cover (tee shirt) one in the chamber and a full mag

INyooper

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2009
    North Central IN
    hmmm ...it must be Friday. :dunno:

Do a search and find my answer from last week. :D ...seems this question gets asked that often.

Glock 27 or 30 jam packed with either 40SW or 45ACP in a Blackhawk Serpa on my right hip at about the 3:27 O'clock position. In the winter, it's usually concealed; in the summer, it's usually not. Spare magazine on my left side belt.

jmiller676

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    18 feet up
    hmmm ...it must be Friday. :dunno:

Do a search and find my answer from last week. :D ...seems this question gets asked that often.

Glock 27 or 30 jam packed with either 40SW or 45ACP in a Blackhawk Serpa on my right hip at about the 3:27 O'clock position. In the winter, it's usually concealed; in the summer, it's usually not. Spare magazine on my left side belt.

I hope you aren't trying to shoot .45 out of your 27 or .40 S&W out of your 30.

:D

evsnova74

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Near-east Indy
    Glock 23, IWB 3-4ish, one in the chamber. After reading about the argument on here of one in chamber vs not one in chamber, I'm kinda glad I never developed an unfounded fear of carrying a loaded gun without a thumb safety. I feel 100% comfortable knowing that I've got a better safety between my ears...

jmiller676

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    18 feet up
    Glock 23, IWB 3-4ish, one in the chamber. After reading about the argument on here of one in chamber vs not one in chamber, I'm kinda glad I never developed an unfounded fear of carrying a loaded gun without a thumb safety. I feel 100% comfortable knowing that I've got a better safety between my ears...

All firearm safety comes down to is common sense. Keep the booger hooker off the bang switch.

Buckshot0814

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2012
    I'm still waitin on my LTCH to arrive but when I get it I'll will most likely CC... I just need to find a good IWB holster for my sr9c I have a fobus holster.

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Just wondering do you carry condition 1 or do you carry with a loaded may and have to rack the slide when needing to defend yourself

OWB, at the 8 oclock position...sometimes OC, sometimes CC. One in the pipe, unless I am in the car and driving a long distance, then I usually don't.

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    My friend, has explained to me time and time again. that one in the pipe, and the thumb safety on, it perfectly safe in and of itself. I still feel thats asking for problems. Of course this could just be due to my newbie nature.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    My friend, has explained to me time and time again. that one in the pipe, and the thumb safety on, it perfectly safe in and of itself. I still feel thats asking for problems. Of course this could just be due to my newbie nature.

Sorry, but you kinda lost me. Which part is asking for problems, the one in the pipe, or the safety on? :dunno:

troycowan

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2009
    Bedford, IN
    I carry 3rd gen glock 23 OC most of the time sometimes CC depending on the weather. Always carry one in the pipe and extra mag hi cap 13 rounds.

Top Bottom