• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bondhead88

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 26, 2010
    Currently In Toronto
    The Police Cheif said he was "creating a disturbance and he wasn't cooperating" I would not be surprised to find out:

That creating a disturbance meant he was walking down the street with his gun, by the way which is legal.

That by not cooperating meant he refused to give the police his information which in Michigan he is not required to do when open carrying.

So who is going to sue for malicious prosecutionthe DA , enact a recall on the mayor and see to it that the police chief who is willfully breaking the state law is prosecuted?

Bondhead88

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 26, 2010
    Currently In Toronto
    The Police Cheif said he was "creating a disturbance and he wasn't cooperating" I would not be surprised to find out:

That creating a disturbance meant he was walking down the street with his gun, by the way which is legal.

That by not cooperating meant he refused to give the police his information which in Michigan he is not required to do when open carrying.

So who is going to sue for malicious prosecutionthe DA , enact a recall on the mayor and see to it that the police chief who is willfully breaking the state law is prosecuted?
    By the way, another reason to end appointed public police forces and hand law enforcement over to elected sheriffs.

I can vote out a sheriff. A police chief who ignores the law gets a pension.

TaunTaun

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    By the way, another reason to end appointed public police forces and hand law enforcement over to elected sheriffs.

I can vote out a sheriff. A police chief who ignores the law gets a pension.

Elkhart County has a pretty good Sheriff here. I got both city and county in the cell phones. If we're in town and have a problem with the local PD we have the game plan to call county brownies.

Whosyer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 5, 2009
    Warren County
    Why did I even read the comments section? Same illogical bs and name calling from the "enlightened " anti gun crowd. Makes my blood pressure jump twenty points.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    For those who don't know, Birmingham is very similar to Carmel or Zionsville. Very upscale and very NOT Detroit.

TaunTaun

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    Nothing like walking down the street and getting harassed by somebody becoming a national news event...

griffin

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2011
    Okemos, MI
    Here are some pics from a guy that attended. I understand at the height of attendance there were 40 people (people kept coming and going), but the news people weren't there then, and these pics also do not reflect that number. The guy getting interviewed by the news media in the last picture is Sean (not Puff Daddy) Combs, the one who is being prosecuted for OC. Some video should be forthcoming.

1-sm.jpg

2-sm.jpg

3-sm.jpg

4-sm.jpg

5-sm.jpg

6-sm.jpg

NDguido

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2010
    Nappnee, Indiana
    I am shocked that anybody was able to take pictures considering all the bullets that were flying out of these gun toting hillbillies' guns.

I read quite a few of the responses and they were pretty much what I expected. One, however, bothered me more than the others.

Kevin Q
    "So, let me get this straight.....the good people of Michigan are having their civil rights subverted by their Governor by taking over cities and throwing out the elected mayors, city councils, and hired city workers and these kooks are worried about some dumbass 18 year old being arrested for: if not a crime it's at least an act of outright stupity at least, and illegal at most"

Does this idiot even realize he gave his support for the police to arrest somebody even if no crime was committed?

griffin

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2011
    Okemos, MI
    Does this idiot even realize he gave his support for the police to arrest somebody even if no crime was committed?

One woman wrote that although it wasn't against the law, the police still should have taken him to the edge of the city and forbid him to come back. :rolleyes:

griffin

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2011
    Okemos, MI
    New article on the event, including new pics. This event was acheduled to coincide with the Commission Meeting.

bilde

The family that shoots together: Sean Combs, 18, (second from left) stands beside his mother Pam Mytnik and brothers, Patrick Combs, 27, and Chris Combs, 30, (far right) during Monday's gun rally at Shain Park.

bilde

Monday's City Commission meeting in Birmingham was literally up in arms, as gun advocates spoke in support of Sean Michael Combs.

Gun rally sends message on civil rights | Observer and Eccentric Newspapers and Hometown Weeklies | hometownlife.com

Will H

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2012
    Tennessee
    While I have never been a fan of going OC, and do not do it myself, I would have attended this event and done so. It's great that there are still people around sticking up for the rights of others.

Top Bottom