• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Hope this goes through before my Utah Non-Res comes up for renewal.

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    Any idea when it will come up in the senate?

The story said the senate is on summer recess, so late this year. If and when the bill becomes law is when I will visit Ohio. Did a time or two when I was 19, but that was to 'sample' certain adult beverages that, at the time, Ohio still let 19 yr olds drink:D

neverenough83

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    I sure hope this goes through having my wife's family in OH sure does make an effect on carrying. Would be nice to cross the state line and not have to go unarmed. This just keeps from going ahead with getting a Utah or Florida permit.
    f

canav844

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 22, 2011
    Haven't been to the Hamvention for a while; this may make it easier to go.
    Was one of the big reasons (with 2-3 smaller ones) I haven't gone the last two years. And this Extra needs some HF gear.

This one really takes the cake as far as comments go:
    “I too would like to talk about the Constitution – that part where it says ‘the pursuit of happiness.’ Perhaps we forgot about that portion of it.”
    :popcorn:

Tydeeh22

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Indiana
    The story said the senate is on summer recess, so late this year. If and when the bill becomes law is when I will visit Ohio. Did a time or two when I was 19, but that was to 'sample' certain adult beverages that, at the time, Ohio still let 19 yr olds drink:D
    drinking age got bumped to 21 back in 87'. pretty sure it didnt matter much at the time.. ill be honest, i was barely a twinkle in my fathers eye. ;)

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Was one of the big reasons (with 2-3 smaller ones) I haven't gone the last two years. And this Extra needs some HF gear.

This one really takes the cake as far as comments go:

:popcorn:

Interesting, that.

I would LOVE for him to show me where in our Constitution the "pursuit of happiness" is mentioned.

Oh wait... That must be in the Constitution of one of those 57 states Obama claimed to have visited.

Blessings,
    Bill

JoshuaW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    South Bend, IN
    I'm typing this post from Ohio! It sounds good. I had an interesting time trying to explain to my fiance why we had to stop on the side of the road on the border. I find it absurd that they even had to table an amendment to exclude Florida. I mean, seriously?

Top Bottom