• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    I feel threatened by people driving blue sub compact hybrid cars. Can I run them off the road to render them not a threat using the same logic?

Apply Purple where you want.

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    That POS bannerman will just go back to his usual SOP and try to use the law to assualt us, with laws designed to aid and criminals.:xmad:

It would be a good thing though in the long run if all those politically correct bigots did try to go all dodge-city on us so they'd just disappear.:ar15:

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    Just another internet "barking-dog" tirade, all bark, no bite. Amazing how keyboards and monitors make certain people so extremely courageous, but while out in public you never, ever see or hear them. :laugh::laugh:

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    Hilarious. An unarmed wimp wants to play "hero" and take out the guy with a gun. I don't think that will go so well for him if he could ever muster up the other nut to actually confront someone in public about a firearm.

Pretty telling that he is talking about "what he SHOULD have done" on the internet after the actual ordeal. And perhaps, it never even happened at all.

CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend
    I'd really like to see this happen. It would only take one. Slash the hell out of his arms, neck and face, and they'll quit talking this nonsense.

Perhaps even the BUG I carry would come out to play...

jon5212

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2010
    I made a post on the brady campaign page... what do you know? They deleted it! haha.

popsmoke

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2012
    "Taking down" an OC'er in the middle of a home improvement store? Sounds like a sure fine way to get shot.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    What a tool. I think jacktards with access to Twitter are threatening to me. I guess it'd be alright if I used non-lethal force to take him down and render his cell phone safe by dunking it in water, thus ridding it of all the evil Twits inside.

Top Bottom