• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MR45AUTO

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2013
    alright guys here is my dilemma I need a good concealed carry backpack. I carry a everyday back pack filled with my normal goodies back and forth to work. I recently purchased a mac book 13'' to carry with me everyday but I need a good laptop backpack with a velcro style handgun holster and some spots for some mags as well as a binder or two for schooling (no gun on that occasion ;) ) anyway let me know if you guys have any ideas

DC47374

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    Richmond, IN
    alright guys here is my dilemma I need a good concealed carry backpack. I carry a everyday back pack filled with my normal goodies back and forth to work. I recently purchased a mac book 13'' to carry with me everyday but I need a good laptop backpack with a velcro style handgun holster and some spots for some mags as well as a binder or two for schooling (no gun on that occasion ;) ) anyway let me know if you guys have any ideas
    Just curious as to why you wouldn't carry the firearm on your person. If you read in the forums, a student left his backpack in class. It was taken to the lost and found, where a gun was found in the backpack. That student is now facing expulsion, etc...for breaking the school's policy on firearms. Just something to consider.

MR45AUTO

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2013
    I always have a firearm on me it would just be nice when im around to have a full size back up with me with a couple spare mags... more than likely i wouldnt be carrying a gun with me to school im just talking in general around town usage

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    GoRuck Packs. All their packs are expensive, but they are also incredibly durable and have lifetime guarantees.

These links are for the "explanations" for each pack so you can get an idea of how they envision each being used.

The GR Echo is their smallest and least costly backpack.

The Radio Ruck is a little bit bigger.

The standard pack, The GR1 might be a good option for your situation, too. It's their original pack.

And since I already have 3 of their 4 packs linked, I may as well go for broke: The GR2. But this one is almost definitely too big for what you'd want. It's more like a weekend-trip size bag.

All Made in the USA by former special forces operators and thoroughly, and I mean thoroughly, abuse-proofed. Great company to support. Just look around their website, and you'll soon understand.

But on the laptop bag topic: I think you'll most likely find the Echo or Radio Ruck most appropriate for use as just a laptop bag, but for the price, you might just go with the GR1 to get the extra utility from it in other situations.

Last edited:

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    I have a Swiss gear computer pack that has a small compartment in the top. Works well to stash a couple mags or even a small pistol.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0