• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    I remember getting a smaller 12" mini louisville slugger from the factory tour years ago..... hm
    Sure, but are we talking about a single-shot here? There were multiple perpetrators... I imagine a single-shot bat-launcher would be less useful than the bat itself... Another thing to consider - it's within reason that they could take said launched bat and use it against you... You know - since you essentially gave it to them in the process of launching it their direction.

A standard capacity bat-launcher would carry, what? 7 bats? We'd need to know the diameter of this mini bat to determine the overall likely size of the magazine unless we're going to design it with a fixed ammunition box to accept clips for loading...

ashby koss

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 24, 2013
    Connersville
    The mini bat was to scale.. but I think around 1" Diameter at max end. I'm thinking shotgun setup with nice big round mag... 7 shot +1 chambered. Like a shotgun, it in itself is a bat..

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    The mini bat was to scale.. but I think around 1" Diameter at max end. I'm thinking shotgun setup with nice big round mag... 7 shot +1 chambered. Like a shotgun, it in itself is a bat..
    I just had a video of a semi-automatic shotgun shooting 12" miniature bats at a few hundred feet per second in my head...

I have to say, that's a pretty humorous thought.

srad

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 22, 2009
    Elkhart/Bristol, IN
    Takes some big baseballs to bring a bat to a gun fight. Geez... not sure if I would have reacted in the same manner; first option would be to try to keep the perp calm, give him what he came for, and get him out of the shop.

Then again, the shopkeep might'a had a bad morning.... or just filed his taxes due... or was jacked up on a double espresso.

Did you notice his brother throwing what looked to be a soccer ball to the back of the perps head on his way out the door.

These two guys pwned them!

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tatdale2
    Top Bottom